2000 Mercedes Benz M Class

excellent car

by from Chicago on September 14, 2011

I LOVE this car!!!The car have everything needed for a family to cruise . Drives great in the snow. Will recommend to anyone including my friends and family.

great car for the money

by from Carson on May 14, 2010

this car has great performance. I especially like the room inside the car. it feels like i am sitting in the 'first class" seat because of the over size chair and higher "roof". It is very reliable and i hardly had any problem with it. I plan to drive it for another few more years (it's already 12000 miles) and will trade in for a new ML.

Excellent ride!

by from San Francisco bay Area, CA on July 27, 2012

Bought this SUV because I wanted to ride it to Tahoe. Handles very well on Snow and slippery conditions. Ride is very comfortable. Benz has lifetime roadside assistance which I used a couple of times and really liked their service. Overall happy with the purchase.

Who Would Have Ever Thought?

by from Cincinnati, OH on February 9, 2010

This vehicle is everything the entry level Benz Owner could imagine. When you think of Mercedes Benz, you think quality, comfort, and convenience (luxury). The ML320 has it all. The handling and performance of this one is great in dry, wet, and snowy weather. If you are looking for a hot deal on cool wheels, this is the one for you!

ML 55 AMG

by from Oregon on February 25, 2011

This vehicle is an exellent road car that gets moderate fuel mileage. Being a 4-wheel drive vehicle there is a fair amount of weight and height added for this configuration. That being said, I would recemmond this vehicle to anyone that is in the market for an 'SUV'.

Nice truck

by from Illinois on January 30, 2012

My first luxury car that I own! Got a deal on this one! Nice looking SUV inside & outside for a 2000 ML320. It's a nice ride!

Best SUV ever

by from Indianapolis, IN on January 23, 2009

This classy Benz is the best SUV ever! The handling is superb and the fit and finish of the interior is by far the best of any SUV I have ever tested. Very stylish and head-turning.

Beautiful runner

by from Kansas City on December 21, 2009

Performance is very good, and it handles nicely and dependable but not great on gas, though it depend on driving style especially if one likes to accelerate faster and often.

Best for the price and luxury

by from MIDWEST on April 4, 2009

I have had ML 430 , few minor problems, but other than that, I love it !!! its great handling , great comfort, I recommond it to other people as well

Incredible Value

by from Shelton, Ct. on August 13, 2006

This is a performance vehicle that they made a mistake in pricing on; I couldn't believe I got it for as little as I did. Incredible handling, just the right amount of torque, fantastic high end accelleration, and did I mention the handling? Wow! With snow tires, I was driving where SUV's weren't going! No kidding. I love this car.

Our Expert Review: 2000 Mercedes Benz M Class