2000 Mercedes Benz S Class

Nice 17 y. old car with low mileage

by from FL on August 20, 2017

Afraid to drive it & get in accident or get a dent. My Honda Accord with leather seats was more comfortable to drive & more intuitive dashboard controls.

Uses car for Havingfun

king of rides

by from Carmel, IN on June 22, 2017

the S430, pulls you into the S-class world with performance, luxury, comfort, style, and prestige. once you drive S-class its tough to ever go back to any other car

This car floats

by from Itasca ILLINOIS on February 27, 2017

The ride quality and comfort of this car is amazing. It is nice and big, you can cross your legs easily in the back seat.

2000 500S with 260,000

by from Apollo Beach Florida on April 13, 2016

I bought this car in April 2008 with 104,000 miles...I have had it for 8 years and have put 156,000 miles on it...the airmatics have been problematic...with that being said best car...beautiful ride...powerful and the styling holds up after 16 years

S500, What A Nice Car

by from Manassas, Va. on December 5, 2015

I own 3/4 Mercedes and the S500, 2000 is one of the best I have ever owned in it class. Its such an enjoyment to drive on trips and are around town. I like the body design classic! I also find it to be a easy car to do maintenance on. I purchased the car with 40,000 miles! I now have 70,000! What a great car! Cars do have problems but if you keep the service maintenance up you have less!

Love it

by from california on March 12, 2014

I bought this car from South Bay Auto #3- 2 weeks ago and I love her. Everyone worked really hard to help me, and they are a great team!

RUN- A DISAPPOINTMENT

by from Saint Petersburg, Florida on May 27, 2013

What a disappointment. Spoke to the saleman three times prior to making a 250 mile trip. Was told the car was in excellent shape with no issues. Saleman was aware that we were taking the long trip. Once we got there, car needed the boost-it to start, broken mirror and radio antenna. The car is a S430 but the back signage was S500 which was difficult to see from the pictures on the internet and the same saleman stated before we were going to test drive that there was some type of noise coming from the engine. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

Exciting and fun to drive

by from San Antonio,Tx on February 13, 2012

Only had car for two months. 2 owner car well maintained...performance has been excellent...gas milage leaves much to be desired... but so far very satisfied

Most comfortable and most powerful car

by from Washington, DC on January 4, 2011

First thing i realized was the heated and cooled, and massaged front seats... then i realized the quality of the leather, how amazing it is. The bose sound system was outstanding, and all of the options of this car has would have to go on 2 different reviews because there is not enough room to right them all down. I am a huge BMW fan, I always thought BMWs were faster, but i was wrong. The 5.0 V8 is one of the fastest i have ever drove. You cant feel the speed either. I got the car upto 130, let both hands of the steering wheel, so smooth, no vibration. I actually got the 1/4mile in 14.3 seconds, stock. This car is the most comfortable car i have ever drove, no wonder diplomats and ambassadors always chose the s-class. I had a caddilac, a lexus, bmw, fords, none of them were near as comfortable as this car. Its like you are driving on air.... Buy this car, and you will not regret it.

Life in good hands

by from Chicago on December 6, 2010

I purchased this car 2 years ago a month after I had I was in an accident the whole front end gone $9000 worth of damage.Luckly I did not get hurt nor my passenger we were totally protected. The body shop did a wonderful job because the car looks brand new no damage.This is a very safe car believe me it is safe,fast and very reliable and I'm going to keep it till it's a classic or to the wheels fall off

Our Expert Review: 2000 Mercedes Benz S Class