2006 Mercedes Benz Slr Mclaren

clear title

by from california on November 8, 2009

The most amasing performance in a car that I have ever driven. Some body design features are taken from my 300 SL Gullwing, like doors and exhaust pipes positions. Having 600+ horse power, no wonder it is street fastest car 0 to 60. Very comfortable interior for a couple of normal size persons. trunk space is more than suffucient for the luggage.

SLR review

by from Chicago on July 20, 2006

I bought a SLR in May of 2006 and have only put 2200 miles on it. I have had to have it worked on 4 times for transmission problems and replaced the engine at 1700 miles.

awesome car on the track

by from los angeles on March 22, 2009

i most say i raced a ccx a ccr a saleen and a enzo and this car is one of the best and comfortable cars to drive in not only that but the steering is phenomenal i love the sleek color of black on mines because it makes it look more spy like and my compliments to Mercedes-Benz this is one of the hottest cars they came up with

Best Car in the World!!!

by from Los Angeles, California on October 7, 2006

This is the best car I've bought!!! I have 6000 miles in my SLR McLaren already, which I've bought July 2006. It's a great, luxury car. Excellent overall, and great! I would definately recommend this car to a friend of mine. I would recommend buying this car with all the options. It'll avoid harsh problems later on in its life!!! I think the SLR McLaren is the full class luxury car. Mercedes-Benz finally did something cool...Making the SLR McLaren was it. The McLaren should be your number 1 choice on your Christmas list!

fun to drive

by from ca on August 17, 2006

having driven my slr for almost 2 years now,i find it to be an overall great car, certainly not for everyday use, but a fun car to drive.NO maintenance problems at all

Stay away from this car!!!!

by from San Jose ,CA on May 19, 2009

Purchased in july of 2006 .Car was in the shop 2 times for the same transmission problem .At this price this is a big RED FLAG !!!

Similar Models