Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

My Daily Driver

by from Sarasota, FL on December 1, 2013

The SLS AMG Coupe is my daily driver. The trunk holds my golf clubs without taking out the driver. Unlike other exotics, I bought the extended bumper to bumper warranty from Mercedes for 7 years, 75000 miles for $3500. The ride is a little better than my 2013 Porsche Carrera, but definitely a sports car. The gull wing doors are easy enough to reach and close that my 70 year old wife who is 5'2", 106 lbs, has no trouble reaching or closing. It has all the technology, beautiful fit and finish. In my opinion the most beautiful car made in the last 10 years. The exhaust sound is terrific.

Long term update

by from Sarasota, FL on March 14, 2015

I wrote the first review. I now have the car 2 years with 14,000 miles on it. Had some warranty work at the beginning, but all is stable this last year. This car is extremely reliable with my two year maintenance costs at a total of $450. I also have the SLS roadster and while the Gullwing attracts more attention, the roadster is a little softer ride. Both are reliable and both offer a 7 year factory warranty ... which I purchased.

Similar Models