2014 Mercedes Benz Sls Amg Black Series

SLS BlackSeries

by from Wisconsin on October 29, 2013

I've driven the SLS AMG BlackSeries in the US AMG Driving Academy. I've just loved it! It was AMAZING! It's quick, sharp and the steering wheel is so precise. You don't need lots of time to understand that this Beast must be held since you turn on it's engine. I've done some drifts with it, and thanks to the rear-wheel drive, the Donuts got crazy! The problem is that this beauty is quiet expensive, but I wish to own a used one someday, at least a regular SLS !

sweet tuner

by from Maple city ,Mi on December 2, 2013

This car is all out balls and great safety features With the light and strong carbon fiber with all wheel drive with abs meets all my expectations.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2014 mercedes_benz sls_amg_black_series