Average based on 3 reviews

Not Bad at All

by from Chicago, IL on December 2, 2007

I purchased this car used, 87700 miles on it. Pros: Engine is quiet, smooth and torquey. Very smooth ride, good handling at slower speeds. Cons: Could use some bigger tires.

Great car

by from Chicago on August 23, 2011

Very reliable car - Have had mine for about 10 years now, and have never had any major issues. I would highly recommend buying this car if you want RELIABILITY

Excelent car

by from Dallas, Ga on September 27, 2011

I obtained the car several years ago when my father died, a dedicated Merc man. It is one of the finest autos I have ever owned and I have had quite an assortment over the years. It gets surprisingly good gas milage and the ride is a dream.