2007 Mercury Grand Marquis

old school american sedan

by from Corpus Christi on July 14, 2017

Very reliable and comfortable to ride in. Old School, never had a problem with the car. Spacious inside, not too much electronics that can break

Last of it's kind

by from Iowa City, is on March 26, 2017

An incredible car. A blast from the past. They'll never make anything like this in America again, so go with your gut and buy one now before they're all driven up!

Awesome vehicle !!

by from Baton Rouge, LA on April 4, 2014

I am on the road approximately 80,000 mile per year. This is by far the best car I have ever used for my job. I bought all 3 Grand Marquis used ... between 10K and 30K miles. Great ride, great reliability.

smooth sailings

by from texas on February 25, 2014

I have a 07 GM and its a great value very reliable and fun to drive. Good for going on long trips where comfort and reliability is key.

Best car for the money bar none

by from Olney, IL on October 6, 2011

This is my second MGM, the first one was a 2003 which I put on 235,000 trouble free miles. I found my 2007 last saturday 10-01-2011, I have no fears that this car will give me just as many trouble free miles as the first one. It is a great car, sits 6, body on frame, easy to work should the need arise, the RWD makes the car a better balance car which also helps to improve tire wear. It will have less rattles as time goes by because of the body on frame. Can't say enough good things about this car, I am sorry that the Mercury Grand Marquis is no more. It has been an American icon for years.

blue oval proud

by from kansas city on April 12, 2011

I have owned about 40 cars to date. about 18 were ford products. This marquis has to be the best combo of class, engineering and price that has been built. absolutely the best!!!!

Excellent Value

by from Wisconsin on May 7, 2008

My 93 Grand Marquis has 185,000 miles on it so it was time to trade up. Wanted to get something nicer / sportier. Drove the Lexus, Mecedes, and BMW. Ended up with another GM with 9,000 miles. Paid $13,500 with my 93 GM. Take the $25,000 you did not have to shell out and invest, take a trip, enjoy life with it. Gas mileage is 22.5 with 50% highway / city driving. Engine turns 1500 RPM at 68mph. The caddy commercial says it all. Why get boxed into a small car that is constantly shifting up or down. Totally Happy!

Inexpensive to own.

by from Webster, MN on April 8, 2008

We bought the car with 28000 miles and now have 135000 miles in it and it is running strong. The total cost per mile is 13 cents which includes gasoline, initial cost, replacement parts, maintenance, tires, oil, filters, and brakes. We often have 6 people in the car too.

I Was Pleasantly Surprised

by from The Ozarks on March 25, 2008

I have to admit that when I inherited my father's Marquis I wasn't expecting the car I got. I was quite impressed with the performance from the small V8 in such a large car. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles but where else can you load six adults and their luggage and ride comfortably! Styling isn't this car's claim to fame. But for those who still remember the day of 8 cylinders and rear wheel drive, this is your car!

excellent value

by from western Canada on February 12, 2008

purchased this vhicle with less than 12000 miles. It's an LS Ultimate with heated leather and the moon roof options. Way less money than the comparable Buick. It is so quiet and the mileage is better than expected. I live in Canada so I love the great heater and heated mirrors.