Average based on 10 reviews

Third Merc GM LS

by from Atlanta, GA on November 13, 2010

Good car. Vanity mirror covers have flimsy hindges and break under normal use. Causes vanity light to remain on. (Poorly designed)

AMERICA'S BEST KEPT SECRET

by from NY LI on July 8, 2008

THE MERCURY GR MARQUIS IS SO RELIABLE THAT I HAVE OWNED ONLY 2 THE FIRST ONE I HAS 250 K ON BEFORE I GAVE IT TO MY NEIGHBOR WHO ADDED ANOTHER 75K,DRIVES LIKE A LINCOLN TOWNCAR FOR A QUARTER OF THE PRICE,THE LOOKS DONT JUMP OUT AND GRAB YOU,VERY CONSERVATIVE AND WHAT A PRICE,I BOUGHT MY 1ST ONE 15 YEARS AGO,WHEN I BOUFHT MY SECOND 10 YEARS LATER WAS THE SAME PRICE,ASK ANYONE WHO OWNS YOU CAN NOT BEAT THIS CAR!!!

Beswt car ever owned for the price

by from St. George Utah on December 22, 2010

My 3rd used Grand Marquis and I am looking for another one now. Big, comfy, excellent gas mileage, great on the open road, big trunk, very very comfortable to drive, very low maintenance over the years on all of them. I will definitely buy a 2008, 2009 or 2010. Too bad they are being fazed out.

ford tarus

by from wichita, ks now prairievillage, ks. on March 25, 2010

best car I ever owned----2nd best was a 1941 chev clubcoup custom 3rd was a 1983 ford crown vic---worse care 1935 chev master. could'nt keep the front shocks full of oil, always looked like i was trying to dig a hole

Excellent choice for us

by from ST. George, Utah on May 17, 2011

Began looking for a new or newer car. Was totally turned off by the new car dealers. Will never go back to any of them. Found a lot of nice small cars but all with huge price. Found this 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis for sale by owner and bought it for about 50 % of the cost of a small car. We love it. Very comfortable and gets excellent gas mileage. About 22 / 23 in town driving on first 3 tanks. Not for everyone as it is a pretty big car but I am a small lady and I love it.

I have had 3 Grand marquis

by from Central Fl on February 21, 2011

I had 3 My second one I had a Head on Collision, If it were not for the Grand Marquis I wouldn't be here to write this! The one I have now is Awesome a special edition with a special compartment in the center between the seats. and Sun Glass compartment above with dome light switches above. It's the same as the Town Car, Same wheel base etc, but half the price...I'm getting ready to buy another now!

alomst grand marquis

by from on September 19, 2009

The Grand Marquis was pretty nice. But it had a few bugs like not stylish on the inside and outside. But its OK I like it and its cheap. So a...... Buy it.

Will replace with another just it

by from Myrtle Beach, SC on April 4, 2015

Traded my 1994 for a 2000 in 2004. Been driving a 2000 for the last 10 years. Cost of operation beyond oil changes, new tires and batteries, less than $1,000 a year. Very comfortable, lots of power, decent gas mileage, I will continue to buy and drive one of these as long as I can find one.

great service

by from autonation ford miami on September 23, 2013

good and great., good customer services. great dealerspis. servece departmant is great. oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxooxoox

A good mid-luxury sedan

by from Santa Monica, CA on June 16, 2007

WHAT I LIKE: Styling, seating, handling WHAT I DISLIKE: Weak V8 engine, looks smaller than its competitors, no special features. OVERALL: I would recommend this car to a business goer.