2010 Grand Marquis

2010 Mercury Grand Marquis

2010 Mercury Grand Marquis

4.5

Have You Driven the 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis?

Love it, Love it, Love it.

by Jim from Orange County, CA from Orange county, CA on Thu Jan 20 2011

I'll start by saying I've owned one Toyota in my life and it was a joke/biggest scam ever perpetrated on this country. Having said that I just love big American cars! And I've had them all, over the years. Have been driving Ford and Chevy trucks for quite a while now, and in the midst of that series of vehicles, I had a Cadillac Deville. I decided to buy the Mercury because I wanted another car in the family. We already had a Tahoe for the wife and just didn't need another truck. So I started searching around looking for a certified Grand Marquis. I found one with 12,000 miles on it and purchased it for 16K a few months ago. Great deal to say the least!!! I put a Ford extended warranty on it and I am now covered bumper to bumper for 7 years and 100,000 miles and all with $0 co-pay at the dealer. The car is very comfortable, quiet, and reliable. And yeah, I get the comments about how it looks like a cop car, etc., but then I ask them about how realiable their foreign car is, and that's when the truth comes out...seems the foreign dealer repair shops are filled with cars needing to be repaired. The truest mark of a good vehicle is how many were produced and how many are still on the road...I know these were produced by the millions, and I know there's nothing out there to replace the cop cars/taxis, that have the reliability of these vehicles. So I drive around with my rear wheel drive, V8 powered, comfortable cruiser knowing that I'll always be able to get parts and reasonable repair costs when needed. Laugh all you want but I have a V8 and lots of power and terriffic mileage. And to add to that happiness my car's a 2010 and it's completely paid for!!

Love That Grand Marquis

by Mercury lover from Wilmington DE. on Mon Jan 23 2012

One of the best cars I ever owned. Most car for the buck. Where can you buy a fully loaded 2010 model car including leather with less than 25000 miles in the $16000.00 price range. This is the second car I purchased. It is a shame Ford discontinued the Mercury line.

BEST CAR EVER!!!

by Grateful and Alive! from on Mon Oct 08 2012

**MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS** This vehicle though quite large by today's standards is a MIRACLE CAR! It's stylish, spaciously comfortable, provides great performance and it's extremely reliable....and above all SAFE!! I'm extremely disappointed to see it discontinued. I truly feel it's a HUGE MISTAKE. For the price, it's an excellent vehicle in every respect. Recently, my family and I had an accident in one of these beauties. It was a front end collision and the vehicle was completely totaled. In fact, the impact was so severe that even the police officers were astonished that all of us had survived! I tell you that had we suffered the same accident in a different vehicle, I wouldn't be writing this review right now! Yes, it's a tank, but that's what saved our lives. Had we been in one of those tiny tots you increasingly see on the road today, we'd be dead!!!! We are all extremely sorry to see this car go. So all you Mercury owners out there...take care of your babies so they last and they'll take good care of you. Enjoy!

Impeccable ride

by LaTravius from Omaha, NE on Fri Jun 11 2010

I used to own BMWs....but decided to trade up and get a Grand Marquis. No regrets. A pure joy to drive and the engineering is incredible. The ride, handling and acceleration are what an auto enthusiast dreams of. Love this car.

Great Car

by Car Man from San Antonio, Texas on Sun Jul 18 2010

I just recently bought a brand new 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis LS! I paid $32,585 for it and it was worth it! It's so big and comfortable, and it has all the luxury equipment! I would recommend this car for anyone! Trust me, you'll love it!

Good vehicle

by big car from Kurten, Texas on Mon Oct 11 2010

The 2010 Mercury Grande Marquis is an excellent vehicle. Good performance, handles well, very quiet on the road. It is a shame that it is being discontinued. It has been marketed as a senior citizens car. I am far from that and use it as my primary family vehile with two childrens booster seats in the back for my 5 and 3 year old. The vehicle is big, safe and extremly roomy. Superior trunk space. Best car of its class for the price. This is my second Grande M. -- My previous Grande M. was a 1998. It is still runnning well and is a superior vehicle. I bought this 2010 becuase I heard that it was being discontinued. One bad thing about the vehcile is its very poor design consideration for phone and external power jacks. It has only one!!!!! Why do you produce a vechicle in 2010 with only one power jack? If your using a GPS, phone and an IPOD you have to make a choice as to which you will prioritize regarding getting power due to there being only one power jack in the vehicle. That is a definite design flaw, and a constant source of irriattion. Additionally the cup holder and comfort station apparatus on the dash for cups and other normal console traveling equipment (sunglasses, phones, etc) is terrible. You have two small, very shallow, flip out cup holder devices that will not even hold a McDonalds large cup of coffee without it spilling or completely falling out of the holder.

Couldn't Ask for Better

by St. Augustine Resident from St. Augustine, FL on Wed Sep 21 2011

I'll take body on frame any day having been in a severe accident. The sedan is a classic. No, it's not everyone's desire, but if you are looking for value for money, this is it! Great ride, great room, and built for travel.

Wonderful Car

by Jake from Washington DC on Wed Jul 28 2010

I've had this car for a little over 3 weeks now. I new the moment I test drove it that I would purchase. Very quiet ride, very comfortable and strong. I am very happy with this car. VERY HAPPY!!!!!

The most reliable vehicle for a family of 5

by Lilsy from Texas on Tue Jun 13 2017

In the past I normally would trade a vehicle in before the warranty up, but I plan to keep this until we can no longer drive gas vehicles. I have purchased this car new and the only thing it has cost me so far is gas and oil changes that's not bad for car that's almost 8 years old

Love Grand Marquis

by Southern gal from Mississippi on Fri Apr 04 2014

This is my 5th Grand Marquis to own. I feel safer in this car than in the "new stuff." This car is marketed for senior citizens and I see a lot of them driven by us seniors. Maybe our experience tells us something! I am VERYsorry to see them discontinued. That is why I bought my last one because they were going to be discontinued and I wanted to have one.Three of the cars were used until we bought a newer one. One was involved in an accident in which the vehicle was totaled and the driver walked away without a scratch. They are very comfortable and I like not having all of the fancy stuff on the dashboard to distract you. The only reason I gave a 4 for reliability is I had trouble with my driver's window while the car was still under warranty. I took back to the dealer twice and they fixed it. When it happened again, it was out of warranty and Ford Motor Company would not pay to fix it. I had to pay. The dealer did his best to help me so I am grateful for that. I never had any trouble with the other Grand Marquis I owned. You would think Ford would appreciate my loyalty, but didn't. I hope Ford realizes they need to make this car again so when I need to replace my current one I can get one.

1 2