2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid

Love it

by from Long Beach on April 23, 2012

I got the car like a few months back. I am second owner for it.I bought it from a private owner. It has 50K on it and looks really new.So far it looks good and easy to get used to it.It has a great interior and It is giving me around 27+ city/25 Highway.The only hitch in this over all great car is the driver's leg area.Its a bit congested.I am an average person and I felt the pain initally becuase of that.But now I got used to driving it and its perfect ..I love it and the way it changes from hybrid to engine and back to hybrid is really awesome.I SOME TIMES like to drive more than 5 miles just on electric drive and its a real fun.especially early in the morning .In all over this car a lot and I am happy with it by all means.

Most reliable car I've owned!

by from on May 3, 2017

I loved this car so much. If I could find another I would but it again. I only need to fill up the car 2 1/2 weeks if that. I love the way the car drive on the road.