2006 Mini Cooper S

Most fun ever had with a car.

by from Brookfield, WI on August 29, 2017

Car is very fun. Mine is 6 speed with panoramic moon roof. Handles great with nice suspension. Just feel bumps in road.

Go Kart with a Stereo!

by from Denver, CO on August 23, 2017

It's a little hot rod, handling is fantastic the power is great AND it's comfortable. Can't go wrong.

Absolutely perfect.

by from Sarasota on August 17, 2017

Sporty little car. Everyone always seems to compliment it. Pretty quick to -60 considering haha. Would recommend this car to someone who wants something pretty fun, but still needs daily use.

I'm Addicted to My MINI

by from California on July 26, 2017

I have owned my 2006 Mini Cooper 2 since 2008 and I still love it. The styling is preferable to the 2007 and newer models, as they have only become bloated and larger to fit the American market. The car feels like a go cart and is always fun to drive. Finding parking spots is a plus too!

Most fun car ever

by from pensacola, fl on July 26, 2017

When I purchased this car it was exactly what I wanted...get up and go, style, and incredibly fun to drive! I love MINI so much that this was my 2nd....I am now on my 3rd, graduated to a Countryman for more space and ease in transporting elderly parent. What are you waiting for?

Fun, luxury brand car at affordable price!

by on July 22, 2017

This car was great for driving around Southern California in with the top down. It has great get up and go and a sporty look.

Uses car for Havingfun

Fun track car or street car

by from Santa Barbara, CA on July 16, 2017

The most easily manual car that I have driven in my life. Defentely it is a easy car for new manual driver, but also its a monster if you let it go hard

Bought as a Summer Toy

by from Massapequa, NY on July 12, 2017

I bought this convertible, for my wife. She really seems to like it a lot. Good value for the money.

Super fun car!

by from Denver, CO on July 4, 2017

This car is a blast to drive, I'd highly recommend these cars. It is like driving a super powerful golf cart.

Great compact car

by from Denver, CO on June 12, 2017

The first generation of the Mini Cooper in the US helped to further widen the audience to rally and autocross since the early 2000s. A small but mighty car, the hot hatch provides stability, style, character, and speed in a tiny package for a tiny price. My household has collectively owned five Minis since 2004, each more exhilarating than the last. With a surprising amount of room inside, I have hauled three dogs and a bunch of camping gear, picked up groceries, and strapped kayaks to the top with ease. Gas mileage is reliably above 22mpg, even driving in Sport mode and driving like a rally-racer. It is incredibly reliable with reasonably-priced and readily-available parts when needed. Finally, this car is fun and you look great in it.