2006 Endeavor

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor

2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor

Have you driven the 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor?

BEST HANDLING CAR IVE OWNED

by SSGTJACK from SOUTH TEXAS on Tue Mar 09 2010

THE ONLY NEGATIVES ARE THE REQUIRED PREMIUM FUEL AND REQUIRED SYNTHETIC OIL.I DONT LIKE TINTED REAR WINDOWS AT NIGHT BACKING UP. IT HAS 4 WHEEL DISC BRAKES THAT PULLS IT DOWN FAST. NO WIND WHIP OR SWAY. ITS STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW WITH PLENTY OF ROOM.

Awesome

by Russ from Virginia Beach, VA on Sun Jan 14 2007

I bought a new Mitsubishi Endeavor AWD LS in 2005, I drove it for 27,000 miles. I towed my boat and a large tamdem axle trailer with it. It has been truly AWESOME! It still looks as good as it did the day I bought it and it is unbelivable how well it tows, and performs. I like the vehicle so much that I bought another one new in 2006, this time I bought a Limited AWD, loaded. The Endeavor performs wonderfully. It is powerful, quiet and really a tight build. The warranty is unbeatable. Before puchasing my second Endeavor, I test drove the Honda Pilot (boring, very boring!) The Toyota Highlander (more boring!) and both the Ford Explorer (way overpriced!) and the GM models. I really wanted to make sure that I would be happy with my vehicle. Nothing, and I truly mean nothing else compares! Go Mitsubishi! And NO, I do not work for mitsubishi. I just love this vehicle. Great in the crash tests, good milage, great in snow, mud, ice and wet weather. What an excellent value.

Best Crossover SUV

by SW 1984 from Dallas TX on Tue Aug 08 2006

Go drive the Lexus crossover suv then drive the Endeavor. The room, comfort and performance is incredible. The build quality is great. Plus you will save over 15K. JD powers rates this suv very highly. The warranty is 5 year 60K bumper to bumper. Plus 10 year 100K power train.

Very Nice SUV

by for 4Runner owner from Hollywood, CA on Sun Jul 15 2007

I've owned two 4runners and wanted something a little more smoother riding and better on gas and the 2006 Endeavor certainly delivers! The ride is quiet and comfortable, the window tint keeps the car cool and the features are quite good. My only hesitation is the instrumentation on the LS is limited. A LCD clock and CD indicator in b&w no less..they certainly should offer an after-market option on this and perhaps the CD console also...but the car is for driving and it certainly is well worth the price for that!

SUV Dad

by SUV Dad from nj on Thu Jun 01 2006

I found this suv not only rides great but handles very nicely for its size. Compared to other vehicles in the same class you can not beat the warranty. Thank you Mitsubishi.

Has it all

by Heli Dude from Mexico on Wed Nov 03 2010

Ours is an 06 Limited, everyday awesome vehicle and I couldn't be happier with it. Mechanical reliability is top of the line quality, service is very resonably priced at dealers, ride is great, comfort, space, value, ALL GREAT. We take it in long trips, comfortable, spacious, silent, great sound system. We are very very satisfied customers, I highly recommend it.

Update from 2015

by Dude in NW WI from NW WI on Mon Oct 02 2017

I wrote a review two years ago and said the only maintenance I had done was brakes and tires. That was at 215K miles. I'm up to 280K miles now and have had a few other issues. I put three wheel bearings in, and had the transmission flushed twice when it started to shudder; once in the fall and then again in the spring. The shudder is gone. Still runs great, but it's starting to use some oil. One of the back windows no longer opens, but the A/C and heat still work great. All in all, this has been one of the most dependable, reliable vehicles I've ever had, and I've had a bunch. AWD works great. I live in NW WI, so I use it at least six months out of the year. Can pull my boat - 17' aluminum with a 70 horse outboard - easily.

I love it

by Endever Fan from Los Angeles ca on Mon Aug 21 2017

I recently bought this car used and feel like the heavens dropped it from the sky for me. It's such a dream. Great looks , handles extremely well. I was scared buying a car with 180,000 miles on it, but after driving it for a bit and reading everyone's reviews , I feel like I really hit the jackpot. The previous owner took excellent car of the interior and the exterior still looks great. Clean Carfax. I love this care more than my brand new Prius' I've leased and more than the 2015 Jeep Wrangler. It gets way better gas mileage than the Jeep. Thank you and please make this car again so I can get another one, when the time comes.

Awesome introduction to SUVs

by Endeavor Enthusiast from Vero Beach, FL on Wed Nov 02 2016

After our Toyota Avalon was totaled in January 2015, we were needing another vehicle fast and had been considering an SUV. A dealer who we have bought a few nice cars from just happened to have a burgundy 2006 Endeavor. The thought of a nine-year-old vehicle gave us pause at first, but it was love at first sight...and first drive! It has been awesome and I will never go back to a sedan. In July of 2015 we went to a teacher conference in Pensacola, 11 hours from where we live, and had a very enjoyable and comfortable trip. I keep it maintained with the usual oil changes, etc., and have never had an issue. The cargo space is fantastic! Thumbs up on this one!

Solid and Dependable

by Dude with Endeavour from Northern Wisconsin on Sat Oct 17 2015

I bought my 2006 with 160K on it and now have about 215K and have had zero problems. I'm over 6'4", so I need a spacious vehicle, and this fits the bill. The only thing I've done is regular oil changes and tires. Comfortable, great in snow, pulls the boat with ease, roomy. The MPG is nothing to brag about, but I don't really care, since I only drive 12 miles to work. Seats are comfortable, heat and A/C work great, lots of space in back for stuff, luggage, golf clubs, etc. Super dependable.

1 2