2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor

awesome vehicle

by from Medford, NY on February 22, 2010

My 2010 Endeavor is my 4th Mitsubishi car. I loved them all and never had any trouble with any of them. The Endeavor is perfect; very car-like smooth ride/great handling and comfort. it's' just the right size. Looked at all other crossovers and don't regret my choice at all! I still have my 2001 Montero Sport too (106M miles and going strong). Mitsubishi vehicles are highly UNDER-rated!

Best value for the money!!

by from CA on March 26, 2010

We had looked for several months and compared all the makes to try and find the "best bang for our buck" and then we found the Evdeavor. We have only had it for a week, but we love it.

Uses car for Towing

Awesome ride!

by from Abilene, Ks. on December 20, 2011

Owned this vehicle for three months now and it has been fun to drive. Plenty of power and feel real safe in it. Opted for the AWD and the sound system is fantastic. Can't wait to see how well it tows my Bay-liner. Would of liked. To had the SE instead of the LS but neither comes with third row seating also the 25 miles per gallon that the dealer said some owners reported can't be right. The most I have ever got was 19 mpg with almost all highway miles and using 89 octane. This lack of fuel economy is a real letdown. I should of researched the Endeavor more thoroughly instead of-relying on second hand info..

Mitsubishi Endeavor

by from Midland, GA on January 30, 2010

This SUV has only two rows of seats that I wanted. Has ample storage space in the rear. It has all the conveniences with the SE model and is very comfortable to drvive locally and on long trips. I recently drove to Miami Florida, 650 miles from home and it was so comfortable, it never hurt or bothered my back. I have owned a lot of new cars but this is the best SUV I have ever owned.

This is our second Endeavor.

by from Huntsville on November 21, 2017

Our first Endeavor was a 2004. We put 298,000 miles on it. It has tons of cargo area. We used it as a pickup truck moving our furniture many times. We transported a 6' tall bookcase in it. The rear seats lay flat for easy loading. We also used the older one for transporting animals for a rescue. It holds several crates at one time. It was amazing how much stuff we could carry in it. The Endeavor has a very roomy driver and passenger area with plenty of headroom and legroom for tall guys. My husband is 6'3" and my son is 6'5". It has a large gas tank, 19.6 gallons. We can drive almost 500 miles on the interstate without filling up. We get an average of 20 mpg in town and 22-23 on the highway. It has a good sturdy feel and drives great. Very responsive for a midsize SUV. We had extra window tinting put in the front doors and the windshield which helps with the glare and heat of summer. We are downsizing to one car now that my husband has retired. This one is very clean with no rips in seats and no stains. It has good floor mats so the carpet is in good shape too. Nobody has smoked in this vehicle. It is in very good condition. We are the second owner. We bought it from a Toyota dealership. We have papers and receipts. Title is clean.