2011 Endeavor

2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor

2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor

Have You Driven the 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor?

2011 Endeavor

by David Atlanta from Atlanta, GA on Sun Feb 19 2012

I love this SUV. I traded in my BMW because I needed more room. I thought I might be disappointed - no way, the handling, comfort and smoothness is more than I expected from a SUV. I looked at a used 2009 BMW with 26k and I am so happy I made the smart decision and got what I have for 4k less and no miles. So excited about my new Mitsubishi - Carbon color is so cool!

Very Comfortable Car

by Old Guy in Texas from Allen, TX on Sun Jan 12 2014

I bought a 2011 Endeavor after doing quite a bit of research into different SUVs. I like the styling, and that I could use it to haul wider things than most midsize SUVs. I have owned Mitsubishi cars before, and they have been very reliable. I have not owned this one long enough to see how reliable it is, but the track record of these cars in general is very good. Now the negatives: The dash is plastic, with the associated squeaks and rattles, needs some padding. or other modifications to stop the noises. It needs another gear on the highway. The 4 speed transmission works good for most things, but the engine gets a little high on the RPM at 70 MPH. Positives: Very sure on the road, steers nicely, and rides very smooth. It has bunches of room in the second row. Overall, I am glad I bought the vehicle.

so far so good

by Mud Marine from Southwest Arizona on Tue Mar 26 2013

To date my 2011 Edeaver has been great. Gets better than advertised MPG although it has brake lite problems the dealer can't seem to fix. First the left won't work and then the right. It's roomy and has the best sound system I have ever heard. The 3.8 litre V6 has good punch for only having 230 hp but does not run well on 87 octane gas. 89+ is the ticket. Handles like a high-dollar sports car and is very sure-footed. Instrumentation, back-up camera and the rest is outstanding. Sun roof is excellent. Leather seats are very durable. Great buy!

Lot's of options, Great Value!!

by Bubba from Tinley Park, IL on Sun Aug 21 2011

Just purchased a '11 SE FWD about a month ago and both my wife and I are impressed. We traded in a Toyota Sienna and were a little concerned about the lost cargo space having 2 small children. However, after returning from a week long road trip we had just the right amount of space. They are dealing on these cars and I got ~25% off MSRP after negotiating price and then deduct a $4500 rebate. To get a nice looking, new, SUV with leather, navi, sunroof, 18" rims, etc, etc, will run you 35-40k easy. Even used trucks are mid to high 20's with 30k miles. Overall, I would recommend this truck...and the warranty is exceptional. It was nice not bouncing all over the highway in the minivan.

love my suv

by suv enthusiast from Texas on Wed Nov 23 2011

I have had my Endeaver, for a month now, and still love it!! the ride is great, I have great vision from the drivers seat, which I like! the look of the Endeaver makes my wife happy. I wish i would have got the sun roof, but other than that I am very pleased with the car.

1 2