2017 Mirage

2017 Mitsubishi Mirage

2017 Mitsubishi Mirage

4.5

4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage?

Love my little Mirage

by Not New to This from Portand, OR on Sun May 29 2016

First of all, don't just take professional reviews to heart. I suggest you take this little runt out for a drive and see it for yourself. I was disheartened by all the bad reviews, so I almost didn't do a test drive. I however, decided to, and glad I did. The 2017 does improve it's handling my stiffer spring and stabilizer bars. The looks has also been improved. I decided on a white ES over a Wine GT. I decided to take the car through the hills surrounding Portland, and the car had no problem with the hills. I also took it out on interstate and it had no problem keeping up with the flow of traffic. I was pleasantly surprised by the 3 cylinder's 78ho power. Remember, this car is one of the lightest in the USA with only 2000lbs to haul around. My CVT keeps the car in a perfect powerband, while returning over 40 mpg on every tank to date. I will be upgrading the 14" to 15" alloys eventually. Also, there is no center arm-rests-console in the front, but there are many aftermarket options to fix this missing necessity. I seriously love this car, if you're expecting a race car, look elsewhere. If you are looking for a practical car that will get the average person around without an itch of problems, then go for this Mirage, It's really a great little car.

Excellent Value

by KTK from Lexington, KY on Wed Sep 14 2016

I commute about 30-40 miles a day. Great commuter car. Best price of any subcompact, great fuel economy, great standard options on the base ES hatchback. It has no trouble merging onto highways with the CVT transmission, sips gas, has Bluetooth and power windows & locks, is fairly comfortable and safe, has much better cargo volume and twice the warranty and roadside assistance of the Spark. You can't go wrong with the 2017 Mirage if you're looking for a worry free commuter. I love it. I would buy one for my college-bound son if I could. If my opinion changes, I'll update my review, but a week in, I am very pleased. I appreciate Mitsubishi for making a decent, economical commuter car with a good long warranty.

Have only had for 6k miles so far

by Pete in Pittsburgh from Pittsburgh, PA on Tue Jul 25 2017

Interior is very roomy for a small vehicle, have had 5 medium sized adults in it reasonably comfortably. Handling is outstanding. I've had it up to 70mph on highway, which is maximum speed limit in this area and found power on highway as well as acceleration is sufficient. I'm not comfortable driving any car at 80 or 90mph- things happen too fast at that level. Gas mileage is fantastic, better than my Kia Rio and far better than my Nissan Versa. It is quite noisy, and cruise control would be nice, but otherwise, if it proves to be durable in the long run I'll rate it 5 stars. Interior is well laid out for maximum room and cargo capacity.

Great car overall

by Hughes12 from Canyon, TX on Mon Mar 20 2017

Great gas mileage, good amount of room for the size of the car, nice features and nice styling. Overall great car and I would recommend it for a first brand new car.

Love my car!!

by Nicki2323 from New Smyrna beach on Sun Sep 03 2017

This is the most car you will get for your money with the quality. This is my 2nd one and I love it!!

Better than what the "experts" say.

by Hyperchaotix Mirgage from Palmdale, CA on Sun Jul 23 2017

Overall, I am extremely happy and satisfied with my Mirage (Hatchback, SE, Manual Transmission). With the rebates, negotiations, and supple inventory, I walked out with this car for less than $14,000.00. First tank got my over 48 MPG's. Roomy, to the point, not trying to be something it is not gives this car charm. It is built solid, has good amount of features many others do not (Push start, Android auto, Rocksford Fosgate sound system!). I couldn't be happier. The manual transmission variant of this car is WORLDS different from the CVT. Pickup is adequate, lane changing is not as hard as the "EXPERTS" say it is, and the little 3 cylinder makes a nice little rumble to boot. Over all very happy and I recommend this to anyone looking for affordable, dependable, fuel sipping vehicle.

A lot of car for a little money

by PBR from Clinton, Me on Tue Aug 15 2017

Don't listen to the professional auto critics. This car is very capable. I have the 5 speed stick and I average 45 mpg. The seats are some of the best I've ever sat in. It's not slow but adequate. With its low purchase price and savings on gas, this car is a wise investment.

I love driving this car

by mitsu man from mandeville la on Sat Mar 17 2018

Read all the reviews and I don't get it. This car is perfect for me. I have back problems and can't ride long in some cars . the mirage has comfortable seats, good suspension and I can ride all day. Getting almost 50 mpg highway. It's very roomy in the front seats. It's a little slow on takeoff but when the driver next to you paid 4 times the price of your car and is getting a third of your gas mileage it doesn't matter. Driving this car is a delight.

Tiny but practical!

by Elvia from Las Vegas, NV on Mon Apr 23 2018

As a current college student , I needed a car that had great gas millage. This car is perfect for that. It’s also easy and smooth to drive around. The inside feels specious despite the exterior being small. I really like the extra features it has such as the backup camera and if you connect your phone to it, you can use your phone apps (such as maps, Spotify,etc) directly from the car screen making it so much easier and safer to use them without having to actually touch your phone. I would recommend this car to especially college students or anyone who wants a smaller car.

The best features for the best price!

by Bammer878 from FL on Sat Sep 30 2017

This car for the money is absolutely incredible. Push button start, back up camera, great fuel economy and four doors make it a great car for everyday use. It doesn’t have a lot of power but I easily keep up with traffic in most situations! Mitsubishi’s warranty is also great! I would recommend this Car for anyone who wants something practical with great features for a reasonable price!

1 2 3 4 5