1997 Mitsubishi Montero Sport

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

MOST RELIABLE AND

by from Philadelphia, PA on July 28, 2008

The Montero Sport was probably the most fun vehicle to drive and I have driven many different cars. I had this SUV running till 185,000+ miles until a deer hit the front end of this car--the car was built well, but because of the age and the amount of damage the insurance company deemed the car as total so it had to be given up. I had a Montero Sport LS 4WD will all of the option packages except for Leather and heated seats. This SUV did not disappoint as it was rock solid and extremely reliable. WHAT AN OFFROAD VEHICLE IT WAS! Plus, it had one of the most quietest V6 engine I have ever driven. Infinity stereo system produced beautiful and clear sound. The only gripe was the location of the front cupholders which was placed above the radio which blocked the controls when the cupholder tray was open. Overall, great, great SUV and I wish I still had it!

first car

by from Auburn, CA on June 13, 2009

This is my first car and it has never failed or given me any trouble, would buy another if i needed to.

Great Great Car.....

by from Pittsburgh, PA on October 14, 2009

I bought it used but you can't go wrong with these. They drive wonderfully on the road and fantastic off road. Me and my wife like it so much we are buying another one for her.

Similar Models