2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport

I loved this suv!!!small n sporty SUV!!

by from Gadsden,Al. on July 27, 2017

Great SUV, loved the size,loved the sporty outside and interior.Great gas mileage! I would buy another one in 2 seconds! It NEVER gave my Any trouble.

Most amazing care I've drived

by from Casa Blanca Morocco on June 29, 2017

This car is so Attractive , it makes me feel happy when I drive it , I relly enjoyed using it.Also it has a big space for travel.
Not Rated Reliability

Montero Sport- fabulous

by from Kaysville, Utah on October 16, 2011

I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Monter Sport that I bought in 2003. I have not had to do any maintenance on it at all. Finally, at 100,000 miles, I did the 60,000 mile preventive maintenance. It has about 130,000 miles on it now with absolutely no trouble. If this car completely died tomorrow it would have been money well spent. I am pretty sure it will make it to 200 K miles without anything besides basic maintenance. I definitely recommend it.

Great Car

by from on March 30, 2011

I bought this vehicle used and I haven't had any problems. It is a great car and is lots of fun. The only downside is the gas mileage.

Good, fun truck for the money

by from Escondido on May 7, 2007

As an affordable option to the 4Runner and the Xterra, it's a nice vehicle. Low on extras, but, hey, what do you expect for a modestly priced SUV. I'm 6'1", and I have no problem with headroom, despite all the folks that complain about headroom on these trucks. My only complaint about this vehicle is the gas mileage. Very poor. Fun to drive, though.