1995 Nissan 240 Sx

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from New Orleans, LA on September 13, 2012

I have owned this car for 17 years and it still runs great! Low maintainance. I have had to replace the AC and a hose but in general you just find a good mechanic and trust him. I am lucky that I have lived in 3 different areas and have found great independent mechanics. They all have told me that they want to be first in line to buy it if I ever sell. I plan on driving it till it stops running! I love my car!!

Sporty and Reliable

by from Califorina, CA on April 28, 2011

Handles like a BMW but with a japanese style. Reliable with great engine life. lots of aftermarket upgrades.

240sx

by from Arlington, Texas on December 13, 2009

Very good car. i have had many. treat it good and it will do the same for you. its a really dependable car!

awesome car!!

by from california on January 27, 2009

i have a "95" 240 sx se it is an awesome car i bought it brand new have been driving it for almost 14years. i have only had a few minor things wrong with it brakes, tires, battery, starter, and a hose i would say it has been very low maintance

Nice vehicle for the money.

by from El Paso, TX on December 7, 2006

Not real inexpensive to maintain when things finally go wrong. A round of shocks and struts goes for about $1,250.00! I've had mine for 10 years and have only had to replace the breaks, shocks and struts and tires. Great body integ. Paint has lasted well, although it's been kept in the garage when not on the road. It takes premium gas. Runs OK on regular.

Our Expert Review: 1995 Nissan 240 Sx