1997 Nissan 240 Sx

excellent car

by from san antonio on May 29, 2009

Very rare 97 model, excellent but can but tricky with old or substandard tires. A little underpowered but, can be fixed with a Greddy turbo kit with good reliability unlike other kits. Keeping mine because it may become a classic import one day. I recieve more interest in this car and offers to buy by both young and old than my awesome show car ready 350z, and I've have this car since new since 1997.

A PIECE OF ART

by from Philly on November 4, 2010

The 97 240sx (aka Silvia to the rest of the world) is one of the most treasured sports coupes to come from Japan. With its sleek, aggressive & timeless design, it is a sports car that will always turn heads where ever you go. Its 2.4 in-line engine has great low end tourqe, but lacks top end speed and power. But that can be fixed for the right amount of money. The 240sx is one of the best handling rear wheel drive cars ever to hit the asphalt. With its near 50/50 weigth ratio, hitting corners and driving thru twisty roads with this car is a blast. I've owned my 97 for over 10 years. It has never given me any issues. I bought it used with 48K. And it now has 110K. It gets alot of attention when I drive it out and about. I get alot of offers to sell from both mature and younger drivers. It always amazes me that everytime someone see this car, they think its a newly released model out of the factory. That to me says that the design of this car is timeless. I did some mechanical modification to it to help it reach its full potential. (coilovers, intake, exhust, boost, upgraded brakes, lighter aftermarket rims) But have left the body stock.(other than adding the stock nissan factory lip to the front, which usully comes with the car until too many customers complained about ground clearence, and was pulled) I figure....why mess with perfection. Definitly a great car to have. A rare car to find in good condition. Will definitly be a classic if not already. If you can find one in good condition.....buy it!

Pontiac

by from Fulton Ms on May 27, 2017

Wish I had anther onevto run yo and down road wit friend and pick up some girls likevold times I loved it

Similar Models