1987 Nissan 300 Zx

Powerful and Strong car

by from Panama City, FL on March 12, 2012

I bought mine about a month ago after wanting one my whole childhood. After a few replacement parts and some TLC she runs great and has impressive power and superior comfort. I had a lot of trouble with the distributor ond coil b4 i threw them out and replaced them new. After that shes fine no more engine problems the struts were next after that then tires and chrome 16' rims and a new paint job. Now shes the hottest ride on the road, i blow mustang doors all over the street!

Excellent

by from on September 13, 2011

Well worth the money. Excellent price for this car. It is reliable and nice transportation. This car will last a long time.

Funnest Car Ever!

by from Ellettsville, IN on April 24, 2017

This car is sooo fun to drive. My grandma gave it to me for my graduation present. She bought it brand-new when my grandpa died in 1987, so it definitely holds some sentimental value, but its a beautiful car especially with the T-Tops.

Very reliable for a 20 year old car

by from Columbus, OH on May 11, 2017

Drove this car for the whole year in Ohio, it always got me where I needed to go safely and had plenty of power. The car is in amazing shape for its age, it has been very reliable even in the cold weather. I really love the look of the 87 300, they really don't make them like this any more:)

Our Expert Review: 1987 Nissan 300 Zx