1990 Nissan 300ZX Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1990 Nissan 300 Zx
4.5
Average based on 6 reviews

The Second Best Car From Nissan. PERIOD.

by from Chicago, IL on March 3, 2010

Owned this car since it came new from the dealership, and it has giving me way less problems than my other cars, and it is more than 15 years old. The Twin Turbo is amazing and worth every penny, I have yet to see another car on the street that comes out like this straight from the factory. The interior is one of the best I ever sat in, I wish they never stopped producing this car.

300ZX… Underappreciated magic

by from Riverside, CA on February 9, 2011

This car was my first car, an amazing piece of technology ahead of its time in the 90’s and competitive today. The 300ZX is so special that is the kind of car that gets nicknamed and given a personality and attitude; I like to think of it as the panther not the strongest cat in the jungle however the most refined and audacious… well at the very least it purrs like a graceful animal.

Great Car!!!

by from Allen Park, Michigan on November 26, 2013

I found the car I was looking for. I bought a 1990 Nissan 300zx. I'm excited to drive it next summer!!!

have 135K miles on my '90. One owner. Love it stil

by from on September 14, 2013

6 speed? Lost me right there. Hope it was a typo. Bone stock would of course been a 5 speed manual (my choice) or the detuned automatic.

It's more than a car, It's Religion

by from LA, California on September 18, 2007

This car catches your eye, if its kept in a good condition that is.. The 2 front seats hug you and give you a protected feel from the car. But on the 2+2 models, the rear seats are way too small and discomforting. This car handles very well, but understeering occurs alot for me. The interior design is very lasting, my car is 16 years old and still people tell me they like my interior. For the amount i bought it for, i am a happy man.

The most complete sports car, the total package!

by from Lafayette, IN on November 9, 2006

No doubt the best car I have ever driven, performance ,styling, handling, This car is absolutely amazing , you feel like you are driving a car that should cost at least a hundred thousand or more. If money was no object, I would still drive the 90's style 300zx, turbo or NA. The body style is a timeless classic, it will still look hot in fifty years.