1991 Nissan 300 Zx

A Driver's Car

by from Wichita, KS on September 20, 2017

Fun, sporty ride that does not disappoint. Plenty of leg room even for us taller guys smooth ride for how low it is to the ground. Easily updated.

Uses car for Havingfun

A collectors car, only go up in value.

by from Baja, Mexico on September 12, 2017

Nearly new car, new engine 13,000 ago, new interior,paint. carpet, drilled breaks, many extras, very fast. Loaded with all options.

Fastest Car I have driven

by on August 11, 2017

This car has the bare minimum for necessities, but where it lacks in cupholders, it makes up in horsepower.

Uses car for Havingfun

Z32

by from on April 2, 2014

THIS IS A VERY FUN CAR TO OWN, BUT BUY ONE IN GOOD CONDITION OR YOU WILL BE SORRY. FIND I GOOD SHOP TO WORK ON THIS Z AS IT IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT TO WORK ON

Most sports car I have owner was corvettes

by from San Diego California on August 2, 2012

I have been a great admirer of sports cars since I have owned and worked on 3 corvettes in my life it gets real old to have to work on something to drive, I finally bought a 300zx in 1991 new, I never looked back, I have owned this 300zx for over 22 years it has 113,000 miles and I still love to drive it, the only thing I warn people is to make sure that the person or persons that work on it is knowledgable about Z's!

Will always be a classic

by from Saltillo, MS on December 21, 2011

For my entire life I have been a Corvette fan, but when I found out about 300ZXs, I had to buy one. The exterior and interior styling are just out of this world. When I tell people how old my car is, they don't believe me and say it looks like it has just been made. When you sit down in the driver's seat, it feels as if you're sitting in a cockpit, like you're flying a fighter jet. Stock, it can keep up with C5 Corvettes. With only a few modifications and with stock turbos, you can fly past C6 Corvettes. 300ZXs have an amazing fan base, nothing like Civics or Integras for example. If you're thinking about buying one, I would say go for it!

It's been a Keeper

by from Laurel, MD on November 22, 2009

I bought my '91 300ZX in '97 and it's been a great 2nd, 3rd and even 4th car for 12 years. Every time I think about selling it, it grabs me back again. Each spring, the 1st day over 60, it puts a big grin on my face as the t-tops come off and I get to cruise in it again. It's fast, agile, fun, still tight and pretty reliable. It has been one of the best bangs for the buck one could find in a sports car. 20 mpg hwy, tricky to drive in the rain, and expensive tires may be slight draw backs.

Great car

by from Omaha, NE on January 8, 2009

I own a 300zx, it is my second car, and I have had next to no problems with it. They are great cars, coming in either a 3.0L v6 or a 3.0L v6 TT, no v8 though.... Anyways they are FAST! Huge potential for modification and definitely a head turner on the street. I would recommend this car to anyone, save the 4 person family....

Good muscle, poor gas

by from SF CA on January 9, 2008

-I love "Z"s, this is my second Z. I always wanted a 2 seater version, my last one was 2+2. The 2+2 version didn't handle as well as the 2 seater version, it's a little longer, and heavier. It?s a very nice summer fun car, but very lack on gas and reliability overall. Recently has gas smell and smog problem. Fuel injector seems to have small leak, muffler seems crack, and suspension on Nissans are always poor. If you want to own a Z, I recommend the newer one, because they probably have better gas lines inside, and the newer version seems to have much better handling? This is also an old car with very expensive parts, and 90% of the Z I know leaks from T-Top. I had to fix both of mine. I also heard 90% of the Zs are running very rich and exhaust smell. This would probably be my last Z? Going for the green cars because Gas is so expensive and Nissans are also very poor on mileage.

My First Car

by from Somers, NY on May 23, 2007

This Nissan Z was my first car - excellent all around, influencing my decision to purchase a 350z. It is hard to find one on the road, so whenever I used to drive around, eyes would follow. Highly recommended for the performance enthusiast.