1994 Nissan 300 Zx

Still looks amazing, still performs with the best!

by from Palm Beach, FL on September 21, 2006

The 300zx is still a great looking car for its age, and can compeat with the nicest cars out today. The interior is extremely comfortable and suportive for the cars great handling.

No car like the ZZZZZZZZ

by from Tennessee on November 20, 2008

I have always loved the Nissan 300ZX. I owned the convertable. The most fun I ever had. Corners like its on a rail. Speed! Looks! Reliable! Speed! Good Value! Speed! Handling! and Speed! I truly loved my Z convertable.

AMAZING

by from miami, florida on October 31, 2006

This car is amazing, I love everything abut it, the TwinTurbo model is excellent. Highly recommended. This car is 10 years old and it still turns heads everywhere it goes.

Similar Models