Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

Self Explanitory.

by from MIAMI, FLORIDA on July 8, 2006

This car is amazing, mine has 160,000 miles and it purrs,im never going to get rid of it. I love the design, it has amazing power, and this car turns heads and its a 10 year old car.

300zx best car for the money

by from Tomball,Tx on October 27, 2010

I have owned over 15 z cars. I have one now. I enjoy the ability to upgrade the z to any level of style and performance one could want.

Nothing Compares!

by from Georgia on March 17, 2011

This is the most perfectly balanced sport car out there. It was and is ahead of it's time. I own an 82 Vette and love the rubble, but for comfort, sport, and fun there is nothing out there in this price range. I paid 11,000 for mine with only 35k on it. What a steal! This car rocks! I hope to get another one. Too bad Nissan didn't make the 350Z or the 370Z to compare with the 1996 300ZX a real sports car!!!

Similar Models