NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2004 350Z

2004 Nissan 350Z

2004 Nissan 350Z

Have You Driven the 2004 Nissan 350Z?

Fantastico

by 350zrman from Indianapolis, IN on Wed May 09 2012

I bought my Z Roadster new and have driven mostly in summer (no snow or ice). The car has given me about 21 MPG city and slightly over 27 MPG highway. Other than the "alignment" problem (recall by Nissan) that I had fixed I've had no problems with the car. The spoiler has been replaced once because of curbs, bumpers. Also I don't like the plastic dash or mirror (black) because the paint chips off. I owned a 911 Porsche before but never got the compliments or raves about it that I have this car. I've thought to myself that I'd like to buy a new 370 Z but mine only has 43,000 miles and it's like new. My only problem is that i've gotten older and it's harder for me (arthritis in hip) to get in and out of the vehicle. I am trying to sell it but as summer gets here and top down driving is back, I'm thinking of keeping again. Wonderful car.

Most grins per dollar

by New Coupe Owner from Indiana on Wed Aug 14 2013

With it's wonderful V6 engine and sleekly styled body the Nissan 350z is a dream car for the average working man like myself. It has a slight resemblance to a 2 seat porsche, but at a fraction of the price tag. Nissan has a strong reputation for reliability, and their modular assembly process makes it easy and affordable to find replacement parts (compared with European imports such as BMW). Main perceived downside would be limited cargo space. There are actually quite a few cubby holes behind the driver and passenger seats, but with the stability cross bar in the rear you can't fit much more than one suitcase in the trunk. If you need to haul a lot of cargo then you should have a back-up vehicle. This 350z is for getting you where you want to be quickly, comfortably, and with style. I love it. pros: Body Style Power Handling Affordability Fun Lighting (I love the headlights on this vehicle) cons: 2 seats minimal trunk space plastic interior can be easily scratched

350Z Best Cat I have owned

by SamSam from on Fri Dec 04 2009

I have found the 350Z to be the only Japanese car that has both the reliability that you expect from Japan, but also the performance of a German car. I bout mine a few years ago and have been very happy.

350z Ultimate Roadster

by CLipinski from Jacksonville, FL on Mon Dec 26 2011

My Z Roadster is the best car I have ever owned, and I have owned many cars. It drives great and has never broke down but I did have one of the RFID keys go bad once. My only recommendation would be that Nissan needs to re-engineer the brakes so the pads and rotors last longer. I had to replace my pad and rotors on all 4 wheels at 22,000. Otherwise the car is just awesome!

2004 350Z

by lxtvl from clarksville, tn on Sat Nov 19 2011

Had the 2004 350Z back from 2005-2007, had 28K miles on it when I traded it for a Murano (needed the size). Next morning I took the Murano to wash at the dealer and my 350Z trade in was already sold! (never made it to the front lot)...4 years later (two weeks ago) bought a 2011 370Z. These cars have a huge bang for your buck. Cannot beat the styling, power, and handling ability for that price...

Performance Crazy

by Face from Washington, DC on Tue Jun 07 2011

I love my car, I just wish the interior had a little more swagg and it had a hard convertable top... you get your money worth, in its performance 6 Speed

350Z Roadster

by JaKov from Upstate NY on Mon Jun 22 2015

Purchased used from original owner, well maintained car with under 28,000 on the clock. Car runs like new. Had a Honda S2000 prior to this car. Honda was more fun, always put a smile on my face, but....Nissan is much more comfortable, has many more features (mine has Nav, 6 way power seats, auto climate control, Bose stereo). Honda had a high revving engine that didn't make much torque but screamed after 6000 RPM, loved to run to redline. Nissan has much more grunt but not a high revver. Believe it or not, my biggest issue with the S2000 was having to put a boot over roof when it was down. The Nissan does a slick little dance when you put roof up or down and has a nice finished look when down. The 350Z is a mature car that does everything well. If the two cars were relationships, you want the Nissan to be your wife and the Honda to be your mistress.

Great performer and excellent value for the money

by Carfan from Oelaqndo, FL on Wed Dec 26 2007

A fun and great car to drive. It handles well. the engine has enough power to make one feel that you are driving a sports car. The only frustrating issue I find with this car is the alignment problem. It has damaged 2 sets of brand new tires. Nissan is aware of the alignment problem with their 2003 and 2004 350Z. I am not sure if they have found a solution / permanent fix.

Best Bang For Your Buck!!

by Z driver from Tn on Mon Oct 26 2009

I love this car! The VQ engine sounds amazing and performs very well. The amount of performance you get for your money is great. The car has plenty of room on the inside to comfortably fit in and has plenty of room in the back for luggage. Don't ever listen to any negative feedback on this car because it is all around a great bargain and one of the best cars i've ever driven.

In love with my fair lady!

by Kibitzie from TN on Wed Jul 04 2012

I don't think I could ever part with my 350Z. If and when i have to I will be getting another one. She drives smooth, She runs great! She is so comfy to ride with the top down and watch the sun set or rise. Last night I watched the fireworks on the side of the road like many cars did but with the top down it was even more spectacular than any other time I have done this. She handles so well on the road. Not bumpy like other sports tires do. I never feel claustrophobic in her even with the top up. The heated seats are wonderful on cool nights. The gas mileage is great for a sporty car. she is a dream.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2004 Nissan 350Z

A top-down standout

Here’s a good thing: While most of the nation shivers, primo convertible weather is under way in Arizona.

Top down is the best way to go, especially in a sports car as sweet as the Nissan 350Z Roadster. With the roof off, all senses take part in the adventure, and all the better to hear the rich exhaust note of the slick V-6.

Here’s the logical next step in the remake of the storied Z-car, which Nissan reintroduced so successfully last year as a hatchback coupe. The new Z draws heavily on the spirit of the original Datsun 240Z, although it never came as a convertible.

The 350Z designers reputedly created the coupe from the beginning to be produced as... Read More