2005 Nissan 350 Z

reliable, low maintenance, great preformance,

by from canal fulton,ohio on August 23, 2017

The 350Z is a great everyday sports car with all the stuff you want for minimal cost to maintain and drive. The performance ,handling of more expensive cars at a lower cost is what drove me to purchase this vehicle.

Uses car for Havingfun

Definitely sold on the test drive

by from Hamilton on August 19, 2017

Great vehicle excellent handling, miles and condition I would definitely use cars.com in the near future
Not Rated Reliability

A beautiful car that I don't drive enough

by from Sioux Falls on August 18, 2017

It's a great car but because of health reason I am unable to enjoy as much as I would like to. This car needs to be driven, I have only driven it 4,000 miles in the 6 years I have owned it, it only has 6500 miles on it and it is 12 years old.

GREAT CAR FOR THE PRICE

by from California on August 17, 2017

Superb car! Very cheap car and has awesome performance that is unparalleled at the price point. I would highly recommend the car!

350z clean

by from San Diego ca on August 1, 2017

This car is excellent power for the money jdm vehicle, exterior beautiful with long front end and curves. Inside could use more detail and comfort. Very nice transmission for 6-speed. Handling pretty great.

Awesome car

by from Baltimore on June 21, 2017

The 350z is an awesome vehicle to drive. The car is sporty, comfortable and is a complimentary piece. If you are looking to let your hair blow, enjoy the sun and breeze in a fast toy, the 350z is definitely for you. Try it and you'll love it!

2005 Nissan 350z

by from on June 7, 2017

This car is way underpriced for what you get. It drives like a sports car and is more fuel efficient than most sports cars.

Most fun car I have ever driven

by from Indianapolis, IN on May 25, 2017

This car was a blast to drive and very reliable, never had any issues at all except the normal fixes on every car. The only thing was that for me 2 seats was not enough.

Happy 350Z Owner

by from novato, CA on April 20, 2017

I love my convertible, it's fast, fun, and reliable always starts up gets looks and compliments all the time. A great car, only downside is lack of a back seat and small trunk space..but that's the tradeoff for a fun fast convertible..lol

my car 'til I'm old

by from San Diego on August 5, 2014

Got my '05 new. Took some years for me to afford it, but I tuned this baby! Dual sport exhaust, big breaks, low-mass clutch, upgraded headlights and tail lights and. . .Wolf Tech. twin turbos. 400 hp! I soooo love driving this car. It now has nearly 115k miles on it and still runs like and looks like its new. I repainted it a custom color and had a custom nav. system installed and now all I want to do is drive drive drive. Did D.C.-San Diego in 2 1/2 days solo a few years back. In May did S.D.-Ark. (where my mom was born)-Michigan (cousins)-S.D. in round 10 days. Total fun.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Nissan 350 Z