2005 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2005 Nissan 350 Z
Average based on 20 reviews

Great car, very reliable and looks great

by from miami on August 21, 2009

The car, overall is great. It looks goood, its fast and reliable. The downside is gas consumption and interior space, but guess what, its a sports car, so its OK to be a gas guzzler and small right??

best first caar

by from rich mond virgina on April 8, 2009

this car is a great first car, it is safe reliable and easy to fix i have had this car for 2 years and have yet to ride in something better. also im a big guy but it is no problem for this car with its space and compfortable interior it was a joy to get in out out of eveyday

BUY THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from CO on January 26, 2012

I had an 05 touring model i got it with with 12.000k and i put 80.000 HARD miles on it with no real problems. i replaced a clutch at 50.000 with a JWT unit, and a JWT cold air intake, and OEM belts, NGK spark plugs and samco hoses at 70k. The car corners and drifts like a dream just trust it will come back to you! and leave EVOs and STIs on the on ramp but in a drag race the car is a little underpowerd its an easy fix tho. It's sad to say this but the car is safe aswell it saved my life! i was Tboned at a light on to the curb into a pole at 40mph and i am still here ready to buy a 350Z! ps watch out for stupid people that run red lights:(

Very Satisfying

by from Lancaster, Ohio on May 1, 2011

Just got it after Christmas. Out performs the 07 SLK that I had prior to purchasing this 05 Z. It is easier to get in and out of the car in tight spaces than the SLK. I understand that maintenance costs are less with the Z ( I hope !). With the top up, definitely more in tune with outside world than with the SLK. Would definitely recommend.

350Z Anniversary Edition

by from Maryland on November 8, 2011

The 350Z I purchased used after locating on cars.com is an excellent example of the value you can find when purchasing a used car if you are careful and research before you purchase. The car is amazing. It had a few issues common with the mileage and I quickly was able to sort it out. The car drives very well and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a sports car value. I hope to enjoy this car for many years, but know if I do need to sell it the value is there for resale. More about the car: This is a sports car, NOT a commuter. it has a performance feel to it and does not like traffic. The engine has good power for the car and the transmission is very smooth. The brakes are totally amazing with the Brembo package.

Sweet Car

by from Rockford, Il on March 18, 2008

This car was the best thing I ever bought. I would tell a friend to buy it. It has great mpg and goes fast. Also it looks good and I got it for a good price.

real performance!

by from KC, MO. on October 29, 2006

Serious sports car at an affordable price. Can not be touched by any in its class. Mazda's rx-8 can't even come close to the Z. It is sure to turn heads of anyone you drive by.

Nismo_lvr

by from San Jose, CA on May 13, 2008

Great car, fast on the road. Just love it. Two of my friends got one also after I did. You should see the looks we get when we go out to the clubs in our 350Z's.

Best value for a sports care ever!

by from New Hampshire and Florida on December 17, 2006

I think this is one of the most impressive cars to drive. If you drive it, you'll want it. The power and steering are equal to that of a top of the line sportscar such as a porsche. The only issues are going to come with the electrical components. Especially since mine is an '03, being the first year, it has had some problems. I.E. window, and warning lights. I'm a big guy and the interior is more than big enough for me. The manual has a great short-throw transmission that makes this a joy to get into everyday. Every car has it's problems, and I'll deal with some small ones.

my car 'til I'm old

by from San Diego on August 5, 2014

Got my '05 new. Took some years for me to afford it, but I tuned this baby! Dual sport exhaust, big breaks, low-mass clutch, upgraded headlights and tail lights and. . .Wolf Tech. twin turbos. 400 hp! I soooo love driving this car. It now has nearly 115k miles on it and still runs like and looks like its new. I repainted it a custom color and had a custom nav. system installed and now all I want to do is drive drive drive. Did D.C.-San Diego in 2 1/2 days solo a few years back. In May did S.D.-Ark. (where my mom was born)-Michigan (cousins)-S.D. in round 10 days. Total fun.