Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2006 350Z

2006 Nissan 350Z

2006 Nissan 350Z

Have You Driven the 2006 Nissan 350Z?

best sports car for your money

by Sports Car Enthusiast from Boston, MA on Mon Dec 13 2010

by far the best and most affordable sports car on the road. comfy, fast, stylish, and the ladies love it! not to mention its a nissan and will probably run for a long time with small upkeep. best part is you wont see one on every corner either like mustangs!

Could not have wished for a better car

by zfan from on Tue Oct 05 2010

I owned a 2006 Z base model for the last two years before I had to sell for financial reasons and I can't tell you how sad I was to let the car go. The only negative I can think of was it could get a bit uncomfortable on longer rides (although, I am a bigger guy so that may be a factor). The power was fantastic for what the car was. I never had a single problem. Wish I could have her back!

Fun Car

by 350Z from Dallas Texas on Fri Nov 12 2010

Bought my second 350Z. This one has the track package. Car is fun to drive and handles like its on rails. Fit and finish is about what you would expect from a mid range sports car. Tires are very expensive and remember premium fuel only. I would rate this car a 9/10.

BEST CAR ON THE STREET

by RacerIn from ST. LOUIS, MO on Wed May 25 2011

THIS CAR IS FAST, IT LOOKS FANTASTIC, IT SOUNDS LIKE A JET, IT HANDLES LIKE A DREAM. THERE IS NO OTHER CAR OUT THERE FOR THE MONEY THAT EVEN COMES CLOSE. SUPERSONIC DREAM MACHINE AT A GOOD PRICE. ITS A JET THAT DOESN'T GET AIRBORNE.

You simply cannot do better for the money.

by Aaron from Aloha, OR on Fri Mar 27 2009

I have enjoyed every second in my Z Roadster. I did not buy this car for practicality or to handle poor weather. Taking kids to school or towing a trailer never entered my mind when I was considering the purchase. This car was, quite simply, my fun car. I wanted something that would make my daily commute exciting and wake me up in the morning. Everything about this car from the angelic exhaust note to the crisp handling affirm my decision to buy it. We have 300 days of sunshine where I live and there is no reason NOT to own a Roadster. It is quiet and calm with the top down, even at higher speeds. The styling... Well, what needs to be said? The Z is one of the best looking cars on the road. It is muscular and exotic at the same time. The interior leaves a bit to be desired, but I purchased one with black and orange seats so I am completely happy about people seeing the inside when the top is down. But the litmus test for whether or not I like my car? Every time I get out of it and walk away, I always glance back and smile.

Wonderful car!

by Speedy Z from Portland, OR on Fri Nov 12 2010

I absolutely love this car. It handles beautifully. You have no trouble getting out of the way of ANYTHING, the pick and go is awesome! I love it and would recommend it if you are looking for a fast, sexy drive!

Perfect for the young professional

by Treymeister from Houston, tx on Thu Nov 18 2010

I graduated college and the ink wasn't dry on my first pay check and I went and bought this pony. Less than a week later I was at the track auto-crossing it, and it still drove home like I just went up the road to the gas station. This car is durable, reliable, fast , sexy, and efficient. I moved to Houston and now I drive on the highway for my commute. I'd swear I get 32 mpg in this thing. Only thing I wish was better is the clutch. It?s not as responsive as I?d like and I have had to replace the master and slave cylinder once. (Probably because of auto-crossing it a few times a year;)

Dont listen to those rumors about 06 manuals

by NewJoyZ from Boston, MA on Fri Aug 20 2010

I have a 2006 Touring Roadster and its an unreal car. Only manuals manufactured between Feb and May of 2006 (and a handful of 35th anniversaries) had the oil consumption issue. Mine doesnt eat a bit of oil and she performs miraculously. Best car i have owned to date. Will probably purchase a 370 next!

Don't rule out an automatic. It smokes!!

by freeway Freddie from Florida on Sat May 08 2010

I just bought my 06' a week ago and for the money it smokes any other car in it's class. I test drove a 04' corvette and even though the vett has more hp the quickness and handling on the 350z is right up there. Most people I spoke to told me to buy the manual 6 speed but let me tell you that the automatic shifts very quick and smooth. You won't be disappointed. Be aware of the 06' manual they use up oil.

The best car i ever seen

by NISSAN MASTER from Orange County, NY on Fri Apr 02 2010

This is the best car i had and i still own this car. The Nissan 350z (Z33) has the best perfonmence, the best intirior.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2006 Nissan 350Z

THE BASICS Base price/as tested: $39,800/$40,495 Fuel economy: 20.2 miles per gallon in Globe testing Annual fuel cost: $1,931 (at $3.00 per gallon, regular, 13,000 miles per year)

THE SPECIFICS Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive Seating: Four Horsepower: 300 Torque: 260 lb.-ft. Overall length: 169.8 inches Wheelbase: 104.3 inches Height: 52.5 inches Width: 71.5 inches Curb weight: 3,580 pounds

THE SKINNY Nice touch: The amazing quiet of the car driven with its top down -- and no shudders from the cowl. Annoyance: We had to pay extra for carpeted floor mats

I've driven many cars lately, literally from A to Z. There was a Model A Ford, which I double-clutched for shifting purposes through the... Read More