2006 Nissan 350 Z

Very reliable car. Runs great with plenty of power

by from on September 7, 2017

Great car to own. Meets all on my needs for local travel and on fun get away trips. Have not had any problems and the car has been dealer maintained.

Perfect Sports Car

by from Ashburn, VA on September 7, 2017

The 350z is a great value-for-the-money convertible. I've owned on for almost 2 years now and I love it. I would recommend this over any other car in it's category.

I GOT MY DREAM CAR!!

by from Seattle, WA on August 30, 2017

I love this vehicle!! I've wanted this car since I was 8! And know I finally OWN IT!!! I was in need of a car for a while and my friends said to get the "Cars.com" APP and so I downloaded it....and I was like hmm I wonder if they have my dream car and sure enough you guys did!! So then I went in person and WOW the price the condition it was in blew me away. I had to get that car, And I did!

Luv my Z!

by from Fontana, Ca on August 17, 2017

Excellent performance for its price range...sporty looks, easy to drive,very nimble. Mileage could be better. But maybe that's because of my lead foot!

Very fun to drive

by on July 16, 2017

This is a fun car to drive. Not very practical with only 2 seats and limited boot space, but good performance and reliability.

Uses car for Havingfun

Truly a one-of-a-kind and fun vehicle to drive!

by from Fredericksburg, VA on July 16, 2017

Thid id an exciting car to drive and please prepare yourself for lots of head turning and an abundance of complements to boot. Very low mileage and nowhere near broken in. This gem is waiting for it's next owner to climb aboard!

Uses car for Havingfun

Powerful, relabile sports car.

by from Vail, AZ on July 15, 2017

Fun to drive. Excellent comfort on long road trips. Good gas mileage. This car looks good and always attract attention.

Uses car for Havingfun

Very Reliable Sports Car!

by from Diamond Bar, CA on July 14, 2017

I purchased 2006 silver 350Z Enthusiast 5 speed semi-automatic 3+ years ago and loved every second of it! Now I'm getting ready to sell her and get brand new 2017 370Z Nismo manual within few months. I first purchased 350Z at 67,000 miles on odometer at $20,000 out door price. It seems a lot but the car itself was $15,000 clean and flawless. Few things had to be repaired at the expense of the dealer like, head gasket and swapping audio head unit to Sony with auxiliary so I can listen to music from my iPhone. I used 350Z as my daily driver. Usually I would drive average 100 miles per day which equaled to about $20 gas price. No matter how you drive you would usually get 100 miles = $20 gas Car never gave me any mechanical problem. Well maintained 350Z is fantastic machine! I always changed Synthetic oil every 5,000 - 5,500 miles. Synthetic oil can go up to 7,000 miles but I raced my car on the freeway quite often. I raced BMW 335i coupe, 2015+ Porsche Cayman S coupe, Mustang V6, 2012+ Challenger SRT8 and beat ALL these cars on the freeway! I raced Porsche Cayman S coupe at night on the freeway in Orange County along Mercedes G Wagon AMG. We started from 30 MPH and went all the way to 120 MPH. It was a close race, Cayman pulled until about 60 but I caught up by redlining my 350Z to 6,550 RPM. We were neck to neck but then I pulled after about 90 MPH at 4th gear. I won by one whole car length and the owner of Cayman gave me thumbs up before leaving. I earned respect. I kept everything in my 350Z stock and OEM parts only. She is a beauty to look at even bone stock! Girls loved my car. WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT 350Z ENTHUSIAST: I had Garmin GPS so it was okay without having the car's original GPS system which only come at Touring models. I really didn't like the seats... I should've changed the seats to Recaro racing seats now that I think about it. The stock cloth seats are very uncomfortable if you drive over 100 miles everyday which in my case I did. The seats don't have much cushion and Nissan definitely didn't put much investment money into developing comfortable seats for 350Z. The seats don't even have real bolsters on the side! So if you plan to get non-touring version of 350Z I highly recommend that you get Recaro seats or swap out to leather seats from 350Z Touring! CONCLUSION: The car is very solid and feels heavy like driving a tank if you go around the corner. Although 350Z has good handling, she is not a light car like Miata so you got to really know how to drive or you will crash 100%. 350Z demands respect from the driver to drive with skill and care. The semi-auto is a bit slow and you have to get used to it. The semi-auto 5 speed transmission is still manual with clutch and everything just like manual car so you have to know at what RPM to shift up or down. The sweet RPM range to hear the exhaust note is at 4,000 RPM because the exhaust opens all the way and you hear that sweet distinctive 350Z stock exhaust note! different than G35. I first wanted to buy G35 coupe before purchasing 350Z coupe but after test driving 350Z enthusiast once, I fell in love! 350Z is overall a beautiful, plentifully powerful, balanced, very reliable mechanically car. However, I warn all the people who are thinking of purchasing 350Z! Expect to pay a LOT in gas because you will always have to put in 91 and 350Z eats gas faster than you average Camry or other 4 cylinder cars. Remember 100 miles = $20-$25 Also you got to always use Synthetic Oil change every 5,000 miles which costs average $70 at Valvoline. Sometimes if they do specials, you can get it for $50 I think. Oh, also if you think owning 350Z will be cheap and you think you can own this car at low budget don't be deceived! It costs $$$ to change all 4 tires. I always wanted the best so I got 4 Michellin Pilot Sports tires from America's tire for about $1,200 total. These tires are costly and you got to change them every 15,000 miles. Because the rear tires are staggered stock, you will burn through the rear tires faster than the front. Tires sizes: 245 18'' front, 265 18'' rear Because the car is low, you need to take 350Z to do steering check. Steering can go out of alignment quite easily if you drive spirited often. In my case I needed to do steering alignment at least once or twice every year which costed about $200 each time. Some places have very expansive machine that does alignment perfectly! So expect to pay a lot to maintain 350Z.

Outstanding car per dollar spent

by from CA on July 5, 2017

2006 350Z Track Edition - Very reliable car (made in Japan). Mine has minor modifications to compete in autocross and track events. It's not a comfortable nor luxurious car, look elsewhere. Suspension is stiff from the factory, very little body roll. That's ok it's not my daily driver. For me it's the best car I've had since I want a good performance/$ balance. I get 300hp, Brembo brakes, forged Rays wheels, 2 seater, awesome looks.

Uses car for Havingfun

A sport car with performance with a luxury flare

by from Cape Coral, FL on June 14, 2017

The 350Z has always garaged, never ridden in bad weather. The 350Z was driven on weekends for fun. The handling and the performance is what you would expect from a sport car. Couldn?t ask for anything more. The 350Z was taken care of extremely well.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Nissan 350 Z