2007 Nissan 350Z Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2007 Nissan 350 Z
Average based on 18 reviews

Most fun I've ever had with a car

by from Columbia, Missouri on December 26, 2007

I bought a white 2007 6-speed base coupe back in May. I drove every sports car in the same price range before I bought it and I've had no regrets. I'm 6'4" and it was comfortable for me to ride in. The car was sufficiently quick off the line, about the same as a new Mustang GT. Although past 70mph the Z is quicker. The handling ability is several classes above the Mustang due to the weight distribution and different suspension. The Mustangs sound better and are more practical. The RX-8 handles a little better but has less power. I felt the most satisfied driving the Z I like to drive with the windows down and I found that the amount of wind noise is a bit excessive. Also, the base factory stereo is pretty lousy but I've never found a factory stereo in any car satisfactory. If you press your head back into the headrest you can feel the bars which support the headrest push into your back. I noticed this but never found it too annoying. There was a slight rattle/squeak which came from the back of the car which I did find quite annoying although most people who were riding with me either couldn't hear it or needed to have me point it out to them several times before they could identify it. I said "was" earlier since I hydroplaned and totaled the car in October. I was not injured nor was the passenger. I was impressed with how well the car held together when it struck a concrete divider at 50mph. I am strongly considering purchasing another new Z in the near future.

buy the 07 or 08 350z

by from florida on July 28, 2012

Excellent vehicle from a z owner who has had all the z's. The 07 and 08 models offer the best overall for your money. the upgraded engine starting in 07 is a lot better than the 03-06 z's, and not to much far behind the newer 370z's. Anyhow for the significant price difference between the 2 and sleeker body, I prefer the 07 or 08 350z. The only drawback with the z cars that the tires are all not the same size. You.. have 225's in front and 245's in the rear which make them unrotatable

07 350z

by from Richmond, VA on July 9, 2009

Just an all around beautiful car with unbelievable reliability. The interior is perfectly aligned for a great driving experience. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Most fun in a car ever!!!

by from Philadelphia, PA on January 16, 2011

The 350Z is not the fastest car in the market, its also not the best handling car in the market. But for the amount there is no car in the market that handles and accelerate like the Z. I have nothing but praises for the car.

Great car !!!

by from Sacramento, CA on May 13, 2008

I just love my little Z. For the price nothing else even comes near it. It's fast and fun to drive, and I'm always getting looks and compliments about it.

Oh my ,Tis is something

by from reston on August 14, 2009

This is a great deal ( it was!) great looking performance ,everything comes perfect.Im drving this Z rn and I love it

2007 350z

by from Victoria TX on August 18, 2011

The engine was upgraded for 2007, and it really shows. With the 6 speed manual, this car has a visceral strength and connectivity both the the road and the driver that is hard to beat. It feels much quicker than its predecessor, with a much broader torque curve and quicker throttle response. It is quite tractable around town yet very responsive on the highway. Quick steering and well tuned performance suspension make it nearly unmatched through the twisties.

Great Value/Porsche Levels Performance

by from Northern, NJ on October 29, 2012

The Nismo 350Z is an incredible drive. It is fast, handles like it is on rails, and has excellent brake performance. Its sleek, menacing design is on par with its high end performance. The Z has been very reliable, and for a stiffly sprung car the ride is not too uncomfortable. The interior has been improved from previous years, and the 3.5 litre engine with 306 HP sounds great while it is being revved. Lots of torque and power on tap. Porsche Cayman like Performance with higher value.

350Z Lover

by from Florida on January 14, 2013

Have loved these cars since they were introduced way back when. never made sence to own one. Life has changed and now we purchased a used one. This car is great, very comfortable ride, super fast and great looking. Hope to enjoy it for a long time.

Fast car

by from Lawrence ks on March 19, 2012

The 350z is better than any if many corvette that I have ever owned. I would like to try 370z it may will be one of the finest car made.