2007 Nissan 350 Z

Great fun in the sun!

by from on September 3, 2017

Fun little second car for you to tool around sunny Florida. Nothing like the feeling of freedom with wind in your hair and the warmth of the sun as you cruise the along the open road.

Dream Car

by from Roswell, NM on July 29, 2017

I've wanted this car for over 30 years. I saved my Social Security checks to buy it. I absolutely love it. It's better than I even expected.

A great first car

by from Marlton, nj on July 22, 2017

Loved it since the day I purchased it @ 32k miles. Drives like a champ and isn't afraid to take on any road.

Fantastic Car

by from Chicago on July 19, 2017

I loved this car and for some reason got rid of it....looking to replace it now. Never had a problem ran like a top

Uses car for Havingfun

Great Roadster

by from Arlington on July 17, 2017

The Good: Awesome performance. Not too many RWD v6 cars left. Torque is unreal Great exterior styling- stands out and turns heads. Highly reliable and much cheaper to maintain than Mercedes, BMW, Audi, etc The Bad: Interior leaves a lot to be desired. Even back in 2007 this was a bare-bones interior. No AUX input for example. Pretty much all plastic. If you are buying the Roadster check the condition of the top. The wear out quick- 4 weeks after buying mine I had to pony up $1,600 to totally replace the top as it had multiple tears that weren't present when I purchased

Uses car for Havingfun

The NISMO version is sporty, fast and fun.

by from on May 3, 2017

The NISMO version is fast and fun. You get a lot of attention while driving it around and the stock exhaust sounds great.

One Cool Ride

by from Corsicana, TX on April 6, 2017

You don't buy a two seater for comfort nor for family vacations or carpooling. This is really for just the driver. Fun sums it up for this convertible roadster. I'm not a speeder (anymore) but it delivers on command ! I drive to Dallas on weekends and it's great to help keep up when I need to. However, in my daily life; I drive two miles in a small town to work. Love "going topless" whenever I can. The rag top is great! The trunk is small as you could imagine but again this is either a second car or the hubby better own a truck kind of vehicle. Biggest downside is the cheap finish on dash and doors. Now I bought this used, seven years old and only 26K on it. I have driven it well in the past three years and got it up to 100K! The black stuff that seems to be poly coat is wearing and looks terrible. My third Nissan and I'm still in love. Love the handling. Love the look. Love the reliability. Only maintenance and never a major breakdown nor silly problems most American cars have like windows that get stuck or air conditioners that go out.

Owned from 93k - 101k

by from Manchester, NH on February 17, 2017

Best buy for the buck. I've always known Nissan is a reliable brand, but never would have thought I wouldn't HAVE TO spend a dime on it between the years I owned it (besides regular maintenance).

2007 350Z HR

by from Bloomington tx on May 17, 2016

Bought this car from dealer 75000 miles very happy with purchase performance fun factor comfortable styling would recommend

Absolutely an Awesome CAR!

by from Belews Creek, NC on January 25, 2016

We purchased our "Z" and have never regretted that decision yet! Love the power, handling and sheer excitement this car provides. Like driving a highly modified go cart... Absolutely an awesome engineering piece of speed equipment. Also a very safe Car. The only negative thing I can say about this car is that you must be very careful of fingernail, watch and ring gouges to the silky smooth rubberized surface coating on the dash and door handles. They can be picked and once picked it's very obvious and not easy to repair. Another would be to repair the liquid cell battery with a Optima SC 35 Dry Cell battery and you've eliminated the only negatives this car has. Absolutely recommend this car as you get 10x or more the car for $$$'s... Buy and enjoy!

Our Expert Review: 2007 Nissan 350 Z