2009 Nissan 350 Z

Only way to go

by from Woodstock, CT on September 24, 2010

I love my 2009 and shopping for a 2010. I want the same features but this time I definitely want to include the blue tooth. the only option I currently do not have is navigation and blue tooth. I would only have the roadster as I love the open feeling. Would I recommend a Nissan Z... I started out with a 240, 260, 280 etc. Now a 350 * the best of the best. Can't imagine what the 370Z is going to be like. I'll let you know....

Sporty and comfortable

by from Pace, Fl on July 2, 2009

This is my first Nissan, I am very pleased with the looks of this car outside. It is very sporty, it is also very comfortable. Overall it is definetly a thumbs up!

Best Car Ever Owned

by from Arlington,texas on April 26, 2017

I've no complaints against 350z. Best car ever bought under the budget. Sports plus convertible. 17 city and 24 highway. Takes a bit of gas but rides like a real sporty.