2016 370Z

4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Blast to drive

by Big car fan from Atlanta on February 14, 2016

My wife and I were looking to get back to our youth, we test drove multiple fine sports cars, (Frs, Brz, Mx-5 etc) but as soon as we drove this car, it was the car for us. We love the style being old Datsun 240 fans, performance, power, ride quality, comfort and price. We purchased a 2016 Magma sport tech. Everyone loves this color and style. I hear that the 370Z model is getting old and this may be, but don't overlook this car because of that. Its a proven sports car and a blast from the past to drive.

Ex Prelude Owner

by Retired from Galesburg, MI on April 30, 2016

I finally retired my 1998 Honda Prelude after 18 years of faithful performance and was looking for a comparable replacement. There are not a lot of options in this segment of the market at a reasonable price point. The Z offered comparable dimension and profile with a much larger engine which I have come to appreciate. The clutch freeplay is a little lower than I am used to (I drove three Z's and they were all the same). However, I adjusted to it in a pretty short period of time. In contrast to my Prelude, storage is limited and was a serious consideration to me before I purchased. Luggage is one thing but there is no place to store CD's, for us oldtimers who still listen to this format. Performance is outstanding and the ride is very comfortable given how low you are to the ground. I have not had it long enough to comment on reliability but my prior experience with Nissan and Datsun has been very good.

Beautiful Car

by rikkikat from Sardinia, Ohio on April 30, 2016

This 370Z caught my eye driving past the dealers lot. We turned around to get a better view and it was a beauty. Bright red w/black wheels, who could resist!! So we made a deal and brought her home to her new garage. She has been named Lil Red Riding Hood!!

All speed for the price

by Hunleyda57 from Holloman afb, NM on August 3, 2017

This car was my dream car and after owning one for a year, it's still my dream car. For a V6 and for the price of these cars, they are amazing to have. The only thing I'm not a big fan of are the seats for the base model. But after a few days you get used to everything and it just becomes a fun car to ride. You have to atleast test drive this car before you can say you like or dislike it. Also, i haven't had a single problem with the car so far.

Very Good Performance Car for Its Price

by 370Z from Houston, Texas on June 22, 2017

Great car, fun to drive, amazing speed, acceleration, handling. It gives you all the feel and performance of a sports car without the high price.

So fun!

by Casey from Denver, CO on March 26, 2017

My Nissan 370Z Touring was unbelievably fun! 332bhp in such a compact car made for an unforgettable experience. The clutch was a bit more difficulty to get used to than other M/T cars I've operated or owned, and it does have a tendency to leave you feeling a bit flat footed at less than 3k RPM. In 35k miles, I have had no issues or mechanical defects. Although it is my personal opinion, I feel as though the handling is superior to the larger coupes like Camaros and Mustangs. Sure, a V-8 Mustang can outrun the Z in a straight line, but overall, I am a true fan of this car! 0-60 in 4.9s is nothing to scoff at, and I usually averaged 22mpg city / 26mpg freeway.

Fastest Car I ever owned

by Al from Little Egg Harbor Nj on April 3, 2018

This car is fun to drive. Handles well and looks sharp. Proud to own it!! Whever we go people comment on the nice car. Did I mention its fast.

Overly Satisfied

by Jheras from Corinth, TX on January 30, 2017

Great Customer service, warm welcome and willing to work with any customer. Really makes a difference when they want to help you. Walked in with a grin, left with a smile! Thank you all I hope this review was well worth it as much as your help was worth every minute.

THE BEST BABY EVER!

by EZ2ENVY370Z from Wisconsin on May 22, 2017

I HAVE HAD ALOT OF CARS AND ONLY ONE CAR HAS TOPPED THIS Z AND IT WAS A G35 COUPE 6MT, THIS BABY HAS NICE WEIGHT , QUICK, CLUTCH IS EFFORTLESS, HANDLES ON A DIME, I HAVE SUPER LOW PROFILE 20 S AND IT DRIVES SMOOTHER THAN MY INFINITI OVER ROUGH ROADS, I WAS THINKING ABOUT A BMW, JAG, , BENZ COUPES, I TEST DRIVE THEM AND STILL DO NOT WANT TO PART WITH THIS CAR, EVEN THE MERCEDES 300SC COUPE AT 57,000 DOES NOT HOLD A CANDLE TO THIS Z. AND FOR THE MONEY YOU WONT TOUCH ANYTHING THAT COMES CLOSE TO STYLE , SPEED HANDLING ,ETC. NISSANS TRUSTY 3.5 AND3.7 LITRE NEVER HAS RECALLS, AND NEVER EVER HAS PROBLEMS. BEST BUY ALL AROUND.

Great car, great price

by icemanwbb from mckinney, tx on May 4, 2017

interesting stuff inside, can see how that would be user specific, i like it. only change so far would be swap the speedo and tach in the main gauge array. super fast, looks super fast, what a bang for your buck!!!

1 2