2003 Nissan Altima

This is an awesome car

by from south carolina on March 12, 2011

This car is very reliable. I put over 400,000 miles on mine and it still runs great. This car is a good value for the money. I would totally buy another. You cant beat a nissan.

Junk!

by from Mass on March 9, 2008

I bought this car brand new and have been sorry ever since. Multiple recalls (6 to be exact) than once it hit 90K it all fell apart. Catalytic converter failed caused engine damage and exhaust system completly failed, the only thing worse was the lack of support from Nissan who is completely aware of this problem on the 2002 and 2003 Altima's. Luckly I only dropped $1,000 into it and was able to walk away with a decent trade in value towards a Camry. Honestly, don't waste your money. This is the second Altima that gave me 90,000 / 5 years, the major components of a car these days should last longer.

Yes, I do recomend this car

by from Seattle, Wa on January 21, 2011

Just bought this car and absolutly love it. I drove over 50 honda's , camery's and audi's. This drove the best, looked the best and price was lower than all of them. Do your self a favor and buy an altima.

Can you spell A-M-A-Z-I-N-G?!?

by from Tupelo, MS on November 7, 2011

I'm 17 years old and this is my first car. I have the 2.5S and it's everything i need in a car. I'm a huge speed demon and this car gives me what I want :-) It's really peppy!!! I would put this car up against any 4 cylinder out there!! Gas mileage is really good in my opinion. [Memphis and back (about 250 miles) and only used 1/2 tank!). This car makes me want to take long trips because the stereo is awesome, the air conditioner and the heater are very responsive, passing people is a joy, the car handles curves wonderfully, and the engine sounds awesome when roaring!!! It's always turning heads and people can't believe it's just a 4cyl, they always think it's a V6 under the hood. Also, my car had 140,000 miles on it and it runs like a champ and it feels really well built and solid. I LOVE IT!!

Nissan Owner For LIfe

by from Northern Wisconsin on April 6, 2009

I purchased a used 2003 Nissan 2.5 S and I have been a happy consumer ever since. The vehicle has started and performed well in all kinds of weather.

Great Peppy Reliable car!

by from Chicago, IL on December 24, 2008

I bought this car brand new in 2003 and it has not broken down or had any severe mechanical problems as long as i owned it. There are a few technical kinks that still need to be worked out, but overall it is a great car.

'03 Altima

by from Phoenix, AZ on July 22, 2011

Bought this car used with 31000 miles. This car performs like our Toyotas and is larger than the Honda Accord that I previously owned. Gas mileage is about 26 miles per gallon overall but is decent for a mid sized sedan.

Value for money

by from Cockeysville, MD on September 19, 2011

I bought this car with 68,000 miles, now I have over 90,000 miles and no major repairs. the car is a little noisy when you step on gas. Very good handling. Awesome, I would definately reccomend it to a friend.

Love it

by from Olympia, WA on July 20, 2006

I have an 03 Nissan Altima, and I would recommend it to ANYONE and EVERYONE. It's so nice, and drives very smoothly. The exterior somehow always stays clean, and is very easy to wash. Looks great. I've had the car for 9 months, and still feel like I just purchased it yesterday.

Great Family Car

by from Dallas, TX on July 26, 2006

I own the 3.5 version and all around it is great. Exception speed and comfort. Rear seat can handle two adults of any size. Only minor complaint is interior noise.