2005 Nissan Altima

Average car

by from Blountstown Fl on September 18, 2017

Fits all needs but could be more roomy and get better fuel mileage. Rides OK . Back seat is fairly comfortable. Needs more seat positions.
Not Rated Reliability

Very efficient car

by from ChicagoChi, IL on September 14, 2017

This car met all my needs, good on gas , had enough leg room , huge trunk,drives really well ... absolutely loved it.

Sturdy Car

by on September 12, 2017

My parents bought this car for me when I was 17 yo.. that was 7 years ago. The car has been backed into and totaled but it just keeps going. The steering is stiff and ride isn't as smooth as it was but I know it's gonna get me from point A to B. Even with a few bangs around the exterior, the car looks stylish and modern.

It's a car

by from Bradenton on September 5, 2017

It's a nice car it has good pick up for a 4 cylinder it has good leg room and a decent int. their is plenty on trunk space for stuff .and it drives decent .

Runs good but has rot.

by from Toms River Nj on August 28, 2017

My Altima has 126600 miles. The engine runs great and it is a very comfortable car. That's the good. The bad is the floor boards are both rotting out which Nissan will do nothing about. Also the transmission is beginning to shift very hard from 1st to 2nd and the passenger side headlight constantly burns out. Needless to say I will not be buying another Nissan.

Perfect but not too reliable!!

by on August 21, 2017

I have currently own this vehicle..the interior design is very nice for an older model.but i have spent alot of money ever since i bought this used car.the catalytic converter of Nissan is not the best out there.the transmission needs to be replaced specially if you buy it with the high mileage.overall it's not a reliable car.

An Amazing Car

by from Lagos Nigeria on August 19, 2017

Spacious Interior features Road friendly Excellent Performance Classic Exterior design Cargo cabin space Power steering

lot of problems

by from Nashville,TN on August 6, 2017

I spent a lot of money in car repairs. The car had ac repaired two times. It was about to go on it's 3rd converter. It was awesome on gas and drove well. It was very comfortable and had lots of storage.

Loved this car!

by from lakeview, NY on August 2, 2017

Our family loved this car. We were sad to have to finally let it go after 160,000 miles. I wish we had a mechanic in the family so we could keep her going! This car rode like any top luxury car and I would buy another one if the opportunity came along! Don't hesitate to purchase this one!

Great car!

by from Winnipeg, Mb, Canada on August 2, 2017

I loved my 5speed manual, 4Cyl Nissan Altima. It had a nice stylish exterior, alloy wheels, dual exhaust, power everything. The trunk was a bit small once I put my 10" subs and box in, so it was tricky sometimes for road trips with several passengers. The major drawback is how low the car rides. There was no issues with my suspension/struts, etc, but the car in winter would drag on the snow in the roads all winter long. As well as bottom out on every regular parking lot speed bump. This caused the entire under-carriage of my car ultimately to completely rust out. Almost to the point of "Flinstones Style". Otherwise the car was very comfortable and great on gas! I wished it had a sunroof but overall for the money, it was an awesome car!

Uses car for Havingfun