Read or write a review.

2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid

2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

Best gas mileage i have ever seen

by from Ontario, CA on July 11, 2007

This car gets great mileage and drive nice. i would not trade it for anything. went from ontario, Cali to Las Vegas and back on one tank.

very stylish automobile

by from Los Angeles on November 15, 2007

I have only owned the car for 2 weeks. I drove an Infiniti for 10 years which is also a Nissan product and so far I love the Altima Hybrid. I'm waiting for the gas gauge to move. With gas prices the way they are moving and the possibility of $4.00 a gallon gas within a year, I am extremely glad I made the move to a hybrid.

Best car I ever had

by from Boston, MA on June 18, 2007

Real 42 MPG... really comfortable and fun to drive. Smooth acceleration and great brakes. A perfect blend of a ecologically friendly car and a high tech sportive look. Only complains: Voice recognition system from Bluetooth has it’s own personality, time to time gas engine will start while the car is stopped producing a hard noise and vibration.

Great mileage with a little fun

by from Los Angeles on February 1, 2011

I've owned the car since new. It gets great mileage and handles better than the Prius or Camry hybrids I tested. I get about 32-35 mpg depending on how I drive. So far the car has been very reliable. Only one complaint--no insulation in the roof. When large water drops hit the roof, it sounds like a drum inside. Previous car was Audi A6. This one is more reliable and quicker, but not as luxurious.

love this car after one month and 2700 miles

by from santa Barbara County on May 6, 2007

makes you think outside box ---300 yards ahead- grades as well as curves ---- like old days ---50+years of driving --- as fun as anything --- '45 jeep, '51 olds 88 carrera panamerica, , , '48 ford tudor w/ '57 312, 54 hudson hornet convt, '31 reo royale 8, '51 jag xk 120 cpe,indian/enfield 750, bsa 441 victor, bmw r60,'64-1/2mustang 271 hp hiperf cpe, '59 ah 3000-6, renault 16, bmw 1600, 2002 tii,bultaco 250 kawa 500 triple. desmo 350. ford taurus sho, volvo 740 wgn, fj60 wgn,ml320 truck,acura, toyota, etc.

Similar Models