2010 Nissan Altima Hybrid

hybrid highs

by from san diego,ca on September 28, 2010

second one owned. this car has excellent performance and gets good mileage- overall 33mpg. the only issue i've had with both cars is the handling takes getting used to- it could be better. the quality of assembly and workmanship is very good and the interior is logical and well laid out. i would like to see some other more visible color for the instrument lighting. the local dealerships are a one company monopoly, so it's hard to ger decent service here. had a problem with keeping the tires aligned, and still have not rectified the problem. trunk space is on the small side, but adequate for my needs. this car is a solid 4 out of five stars.

Nissan Altima Hybrid

by from Los Angeles, CA on April 13, 2011

Great car and OUTSTANDING gas milage. Interior appointments are a bit lacking, but its comfortable and reliable. I recommend this car to anyone trying to save on the high price of gasoline!

Altima hybrid 2010

by from Danville, ca on September 30, 2012

We have 24k miles on this car. It handles and looks great. Gas mileage is as advertised. If you plan to drive the car around town it's fine. Unfortunately the seats are not comfortable for extended periods.

Meets its expectations and then some

by from Maryland on May 7, 2014

Bought this car June 2013 because I was tired of constantly paying for premium unleaded gasoline. Went from having to fill up with premium twice a week to REGULAR ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS! Now don't get me wrong, it's not going to accelerate or corner like a BMW or Audi, but it does handle its business. A very good car to consider if you spend a lot of time in city traffic as I do. Averaging around 550 miles to a tank of gas.

Very Reliable!

by from Phoenix, Az on April 30, 2012

I absolutely love this car. Great on gas, comfortable, and very reliable. This car is a must buy! I personally think it is one of the better looking hybrids out there.

most gas miliege car

by from 11753 on March 28, 2012

200minimum and 4000 maxnimum we all love this hibridy car because safe lots gas, we drive lot so this is best choose for my job

Fun to Drive and Great Gas Mileage

by from Media, PA on August 20, 2010

I've had this car for about 3 months now, and I love it more every day I drive it. It's fun to drive (great pick-up and handling) with the benefits of a hybrid (great gas mileage, lower emissions). Love the interior styling, very comfortable and nice texture details everywhere. I average anywhere from 30-37 mpg (depending on whether my wife is driving it or I'm driving it). I highly recommend the "convenience package" as an option - you get power driver's seat, leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, rear spoiler, and some other stuff. I got a great deal, between the manufacturer's cash back, Federal tax rebate for a hybrid, and great financing through the dealer. If you want a Hybrid that doesn't drive like a hybrid, then this is the car for you!

Really great car!

by from Seattle, WA on November 3, 2010

We bought a new 2010 Altima Hybrd that was completely loaded with all options and just *love* this car. It feels more luxurious than you would expect from an Altima. We compared it against the Toyota Camry and Ford Fusion and Escape hybrids. When it came to the electronics, the Altima won hands down. The hard drive system with the navigation and Bose stereo made the Camry seem like grandma's car. The Sync in the Fords was decent though. The Altima was also the better performer both in acceleration and handling. It is super comfortable to sit in even for long trips and the ride is smooth for a car in this class. We were expecting to buy a Ford or Toyota when we started out, but were won over by the Altima after driving all of them. The Ford Fusion was our other favorite, but the money incentives on the Altima made it the easy choice. If you care, this car is assembled in the US. The hybrid technology is Toyota's so isn't something new and untested. And yes, the mileage is *very* satisfying! Never less than 30 mpg even if 100% Seattle urban core rush hour, one of the most brutal in the US. We have averaged around the low to mid 30's around Seattle and the highest has been about 40 mpg.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2010 nissan altima_hybrid

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.