2010 Nissan Cube

i love my cube!!!!

by from Louisville, KY on July 3, 2017

my cube completely fills all my needs. its an SUV but without the horrible gas mileage. theres plenty of leg room for every passenger, and the trunk space is huge. this would be a great mom car, or a student car alike! i love the funky look to it, and tons of people compliment me on it. this is a nissan so im expecting my cube to last me a loooong time.

Best car I've ever owned!

by from Tulsa, OK on June 27, 2017

This car never gave me a single issue! gas mileage was always great, the inside was so comfortable and roomy and it was the most reliable car I have ever owned, by far! I got this car after driving a 330i BMW for a few years. The cube put the BMW to shame as far as reliability and gas mileage and they were the same year. Selling this car is one of the toughest things to do because I have never been more impressed with a car. Drives like a dream and more spacious than a full size sedan. I bragged on this car so much that two family members purchased Nissan Cube's shortly after I bough this one.

Most head room in this small car!

by from Phoenix, AZ on June 15, 2017

This car met my needs for in town driving. It is roomy, easy to manage in traffic and good on gas. It has hookups for 3 car seats and tons of room for groceries.

LUV MY CUBE FROM GLENN

by from LEXINGTON, KY on May 23, 2017

ECONOMICAL, PRACTICAL, ROOMY, PRICE IS RIGHT, COLOR DOES NOT FADE AND MY GREAT DANE LUVS THE BACK SEAT LOL

Would buy a new one in a heart beat!

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin on May 13, 2017

An excellent vehicle for older people, easy in and east out, very good all around visitiblity, and peppey performance, the cube is fun to drive, myself and my wife both enjoy driving the cube plus the cube gets 28 to 30 miles to the gallon in the city were do almost all of our driving.And the reliability has been excellent . Sad cause know longer sold in the U.S.

Nissan Cube

by from Indianapolis IN on April 25, 2017

This is a very comfortable, safe car with great gas mileage. Key-less locks and starter make life easier. It's hard going back to keys.

Granpa Dan

by from Milwaukee Wisconsin on March 31, 2017

Nissan Cube LS 2010, this car is easy to get into and also very easy to get out off, the 1.8 engine is peppy and gets 28 to 30 miles per gallon of gas in the city, the CVT trans is smooth as silk, the overall ride is nice, the swing out back door allows removing of items from the back with easy, its to bad Nissan stop selling the Cube in the U.S. because I would of purchased a 2017 cube. My wife an I really enjoy our 2010 Cube LS very very much.

Nissan CubeLS

by from Milw. WI> on March 25, 2017

Great car for seniors, the cube is easy to get into and out of, the back door of the cube swings to the left of the cube very easy to open and lift out your stuff. CVT is smooth shifting, the 1.8 engine is peppy and whats not to like 30 miles to the gallon in the city most of the time.Owned the Cube six years now, NO complaints, would buy a new one know but longer sold in the U.S.

Lovin the Cube!

by from Texas on January 31, 2014

Had a Pathfinder for 7 years and loved it. It was 15 years old and finally started needing things replaced rather often so we shopped for another Nissan. The Cube seemed small when standing outside it but once inside it is HUGE! Tons of legroom , even for a 6"1" son ...front seat and back. It rides great...much smoother than the 99 Pathfinder. Handles well. Excellent Crash ratings and a 4 Star for rollover...most SUVs we looked at were just 3 Stars for that. Hard to find a good used car for this price...all for the similar price were 8 or 9 years old with over 100,000 miles. We could not be happier with our Cube...only thing is it does have a really little girly horn LOL.

fun, good car

by from Philadelphia on January 7, 2013

I have the 2010 Nissan Cube Krom Edition. It is surprisingly roomy on the inside, comfortable to drive and good on gas. It is a fun yet practical car with a nice set of features at it's price point.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Nissan Cube