2004 Nissan Frontier

Content with my purchase.

by from Indianapolis on September 6, 2017

This truck fits my needs for my current situation. It's just the right size and economy for a great general purpose vehicle.

Truck has a hinged fiberglass bed cover

by from Clayton Ca on August 16, 2017

Its a good driving truck with lots of room to haul your tools.Would make an excellent rig for a yard maintenance company

Uses car for Havingfun

It's a great little truck

by from Chino, CA on August 3, 2017

This truck is very reliable, and so convenient. It fills ups like a car, but goes offloading like any other truck with the right tires. Hauls what you need, and mine only fit three, but the back was mostly used as storage or accumulating junk.

Havnt had it very long

by from Evansville, IN on June 28, 2017

Not sure what to think so far because I've only put 536 miles on this 04 frontier crewcab long bed 3.3 super charged truck. Like it so far but my only concern right now would be rust

Love the looks, the ride and comfort. Very Happy

by from work and taking trash to dump on May 11, 2017

I have had several cars and truck over my 70 years and am so glad I found this truck. Very easy to get in and out of and seats are so comfortable. Smooth ride . Love a Nissan anyway. There are 4 currently in my family. Got a good deal and love the red color. A Happy Grannie

Been a great truck

by from Lexington, KY on May 4, 2017

This truck has cost me very little to keep on the road. I've owned it since new and would buy it again.

Excelent truck

by from Puert Rico on April 30, 2017

My 2004 XE pick up 2.4 motor did very well for 350,000 hard work milles. It's presenting a engine problems now. This truck is excellent gas economy, have very good movement and power. I recomend ...
My 2004 XE pick up 2.4 motor did very well for 350,000 hard work milles. It's presenting a engine problems now. This truck is excellent gas economy, have very good movement and power. I recomend it.

Nissan frontier 2004 xe king cab 4x4

by from bardstown on March 24, 2017

This nissan Frontier is as easy to handle and maneuver as any car I've ever driven. Gets decent good mileage for a truck 19-20 avg. Fantastic value.

Condition, Condition, Condition

by from Benicia, CA on February 27, 2017

Used vehicles can be a gamble. The service records indicate this low mileage truck has been well maintained, taking the gamble out of a buyer's head. I rated the comfort as 'good' because it is after all a utilitarian vehicle as opposed to BIG Detroit uber-comfort-strato-lounger interiors! I would have placed the emergency brake release right above the emergency brake pedal. I would place a big star or bullseye on the hood release. Great economy and good gearing make it a good work horse as well as a good freeway flier if you need to commute in it! The seller is the second owner, having purchased this truck one year old with 15K miles on the clock

Reliable ride

by from Phoenix, AZ on July 24, 2015

I bought my 4-cylinder XE new and have almost 120,000 miles on it. I have never had any major problems with it. I still get at least 23MPG (I've seen up to 27 highway), and parts (when needed) are cheap. Regular maintenance like changing the oil goes a long way.