2008 Nissan Frontier

Truck of my Dreams

by from Maryland on June 30, 2017

love the 4x4 love and the fact it's good on gas for a truck bought it uused with low miles engine a 6 cyl looks great get a lot of copliments

It's a noise maker

by from Christiansburg va on May 24, 2017

If I could do it over I wouldn't purchase this truck again. I would definitely pay the extra and get a Toyota. This truck makes a new noise every week and I'm always told it's just "Nissan noises" This truck also sits really low none of them look 4x4. I wouldn't say it's stylish its more like a truck a little old man would drive.

Awesome Truck

by from on March 28, 2017

I got the v6, 4.0 liter SE with a bed extender. Such a great truck for everything. Easy city mpg as well!

Autocars LTD easy to work with

by from on February 18, 2017

I just purchased a 2008 Nissan Frontier from Autocars LTD in La Puente. These guys did a great job winning our business. I would highly recommend them

4th review @ 59,000 miles and 6.5 yrs of ownership

by from cedar rapids, iowa on October 24, 2014

Still a great vehicle, Wide turning radious. very reliable. Not one mechanical failure in 6.5 yrs of ownership. This is the XE 4cylinder,& manual tranny,2wd.

All I Need and More!

by from St Thomas, ON on November 7, 2013

This 2008 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4X4 is the first Nissan that I have owned as I have mainly driven Toyotas in the past. After driving the Frontier it was love at first ride and I have to say that my first 6 months with the vehicle have been excellent. The crew cab has plenty of room in the rear to comfortably seat an adult so there is more than enough room for the kids. The towing ability on this truck is fantastic as well. I barely feel it when pulling a fully loaded utility trailer. If there was anything that I would like to see improved it would be the gas mileage. It also takes a while to get used to the wider turning radius. Then again, it's a truck that does everything I need it to do and more so to me these are small issues.

3rd review at 42,000 miles and 4.5 years of owning

by from cedar rapids, iowa on September 22, 2012

Still a great truck after 4.5 years of ownership 42,000 m iles of use. Turning radius is poor, center console is too far back for armrest function if seat is pulled forward. Avgering 23 mpg with 66% highway and 33% city driving. I am 6 feet 1 inch tall and have adequate leg and headroom but anyone taller may feel cramped. Very Happy with my truck.

Nissen Frontier LE 2008

by from Atlanta on March 12, 2012

With the exception of gas mileage on the V6, am very impressed with the truck. The jump seats on the King Cab are essentially useless, should have an option to delete and just have flat space behind front seats. Ride is good and seats are comfortable.

nissan has what I needed

by from st paul , minnesota on December 5, 2011

great truck especially after being a ford guy. I like it even as a small size truck and has more interior for those in back seat than oter truck I researched. great handling and good service records for the long haul.

08 NISSAN FRONTIER

by from BULLHEAD CITY,AZ on October 20, 2011

I HAVE HAD MY NISSAN FRONTIER SINCE JUNE ,BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BUILT VEHICLES I'VE EVER OWNED.VERY ROAD WORTHY,HANDLES EXCELLENT,CAB NOISE IS UNDETECTABLE.MY ONLY NEGATIVE AND IT DOES'NT KEEP ME UP AT NIGHT THINKING ABOUT IT,IS THE NEED FOR PREMIUM FUEL.OUTSIDE OF THAT,NISSAN REALLY GOT IT RIGHT.TERRY,BULLHEAD CITY,AZ