2010 Nissan Frontier

Had it 1 month and LOVE IT!!

by from Nashville, TN on August 4, 2017

I have been wanting a Nissan Frontier for a long time because i've heard it is a very reliable truck. I had driven my Frontier for 1 month and thing this is the best truck i've ever owned! !

Ole Reliable

by from Jackson, TN on July 13, 2017

I owned this kind of pickup for five years and I have never had to do any maintenance on it. Best midsize truck you could ask for!

Nicest vehicle I've ever owned

by from Cabot, AR on June 21, 2017

I was surprised to find that it is the size of a full sized truck. And not only is it nice for a truck, it is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. 73,000 miles but looks and drives like a brand new o...
I was surprised to find that it is the size of a full sized truck. And not only is it nice for a truck, it is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. 73,000 miles but looks and drives like a brand new one.

Best Value and Very Reliable

by from BLOOMINGDALE, NY on June 3, 2017

I bought my Frontier used with about 51,000 miles on it when it was 3 years old. Very reliable, plenty of power, 4WD works flawlessly by just turning the dash mounted knob. 4.0 liter engine gets about 16-22 MPG. I compared several trucks with similar size, condition, mileage and power trucks, and my savings was over 3 thousand dollars by buying the Frontier. I will purchase another Frontier soon.

Most comfortable ride.

by from cincinnati, oh on May 5, 2017

Nissan trucks are good value for the money and a very comfortable and reliable ride. They shift smoothly and without much noise. I am in!

2010 Nissan Frontier SE King Cab 4x4 V6

by from Appleton WI on March 4, 2014

My Frontier was seveal thousand dollars under comparable mid-size trucks. For an affordable and reliable truck, the Frontier is by far the best. I have had absolutely no problems whatsoever. Fuel efficiency is from 14 to 21 plus MPG> Only downside is getting in is a little tight...other than that, this truck performs beyond what one would expect. It rides well, is quiet, and responsive. It comes with extras like actual truck tires, installed mud guards on all tires, and spray on bedliner. The four wheel drive is easy to engage and disengage...just a twist right and then left to off. I have just under 30,000 miles on my Frontier and expect it to go well over a hundred thousand. Keep the oil change every 3 to 5 thousand, and you'll have no problems.

2010 Frontier

by from Newton ma on October 9, 2013

Vehicle had very low mileage , 5K. Lots of extras : navigation, remote starter, bed cover, trailer hitch

2010 Nissan Frontier

by from Canada on November 13, 2012

Great little truck that pulls very well.Tons of torque and horse power. Priced fairly well. Much better price than the Tacoma. King cab could be a bit bigger in back. Interior materials seem to scratch and mark up easy. Battery is useless and too small. Fuel economy isnt the greatest but it is a 4x4. Fun to drive and great for city or highway. Works off road well too with stock parts. Needs 6 speed transmision as overdrive 5th gear is very tall and needs to be taken to 4th while in city. Would purchase again but after 7 yrs. Nissan should make some refinements.Slightly taller suspension and a more fuel wise v6 would be good for starters.Standard fog lights should be included at the price point of these trucks as well.Why Nissan cheaped out here i dont understand.

Nissan Frontier 2010

by from Gettysburg, PA on September 15, 2012

Excellent vehicle with only one problem so far, it is a 4 WD and the tires are cupped from not rotating, therefore they make a considerable amount of noise. My wife and I love the vehicle.

Heck of a truck in its class

by from Aberdeen, SD on September 1, 2012

Based on the used category and feature to feature, the Frontier took out the Tacoma for us - (like the Tacoma too) What suprised us the most about the truck is its large truck feel. The truck feels and drives solid - stiff, sturdy and ready for work, play, or a casual drive. Yes, the interior has lots of plastic - but its textured and complements nicely - it is a truck and trucks get dirty. Design inside and out looks great. The crewcab offers adequate room for most in the rear seats - but taller individuals may find knee room cramped. The utili-track feature is handy for adjusting to and securing many load types. The spray in bed liner is tough, but if you haul dirt etc - it will take on a dirty look that just does not come out or gets into some of the bed seams. Response and power of the 4L motor is perfect. Gas mileage in not great, but it is what it is considering that the specifications of power. Nissan did it right, enough so that I broke up with years of being a Chevy/GMC owner and fan. Our experience is Chevy/GMC fell apart and easily rusted out - more so from other brands that I've watched over the years. If anyone is looking in todays compact/mid sized pickup - suggest putting Nissan or Toyota on your test list. If both the Frontier and Tacoma were same price and feature to feature - not absolutely sure as some design and body features can really have one debating the choices. It may almost come down to looks and driving habits - and certainly your pocket book.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Nissan Frontier