2010 Nissan Gt R

AWESOME RIDE!!!

by from Long Beach, CA on July 5, 2011

This car is a Monster in disguise. The ride is comfortable enough. Its what to expect from a stiff suspension. Interior and gadgets looks nice and fancy. Can get overwhelming at first but after you get used to it, its not as complicated as it looks. Performance wise... OUT OF THIS WORLD... I own a 2008 Ferrari F430 which I also love however, the GTR has my heart. Accelarating from a dead stop not even using the launch control feels like you're bunjee jumping. Ive never ever experienced anything like that from a car under $100,000. If you're having any doubts purchasing this car, dont.

Godzilla is here!!!

by from Myrtle Beach on February 9, 2011

I was looking forward to getting this car for a long time & when the came to the states I was thrilled! I own a 1997 Nissan GT-R vspec & was ready to add another GT-R to the stable. It's diffrent from the skyline but it so much easier to drive fast around a track. I wanted to go out & buy one in 2009 but I wanted to see what the reviews were going to be like. It's a great car!!! One of the best cars I have ever owned. After driving it you will know that you need to look no further for a great car.

Wicked Fast..

by from NJ on April 27, 2011

I had Honda S2000 CR. Loved that car. But one day while driving on Route-9 South Jersey. I was beaten badly by a Turbo Careera. I was not racing in the first place. i was just having fun and this dude from no where was enticing me. This defeat was one of the reasons which inspired me to buy GTR. I am not a wealthy person.. just a mediocre software guy. I Started saving some money for down-payment for GTR. I recently got a dingy town house in Jan 2010. i am pretty sure i will not get loan unless i put large sum of down-payment. Finally from Red-Bank of Nissan. I got this Red GTR in Sept 2010. This car is phenominal. Its easy to drive. When i drive this i get lots of accolades. I like stick shifts esp of Honda S2k. But paddle shifts is equally fun and it lot faster. Its very forgiving.. At 145 mph. I didnot feel a thing. Thanks Nissan bringing a super car to a comman man.. I use this for everything. Take it work, grocery and FUN.

Road Rocket

by from Long Island, NY on April 3, 2012

Fastest Car Ive ever driven...that being said, its also the most expensive in terms of maintenance...but worth it if you can afford it!

GT-R SMOKE

by from WAIMANALO, HAWAII on May 14, 2009

i have been anticipating the arrival of this beast and when i finally purchased mines a month ago i had to unleash it, i mean after the break in period that is! i like to see every other car in my rear view mirrors! I THANK YOU NISSAN!

good

by from on December 12, 2010

Fast,comfortable,but not stylish exterior.overall good car.I would rather have this than a Porsche 911 and it's $130,000.

Mos reliable car

by from Chicago il on October 17, 2017

Its the best car out there.. i enjoyed the sound and the performance of it. Deffinitely worth it. It will be a legendary car forever..
Not Rated Reliability

A blend of class, comfort, and performance.

by from Alabama on September 25, 2017

If you're into super cars, but don't have super car income, this is a must have. While I don't drive it every day, it is certainly capable of being used as an every day car. It is incredibly comfortable, well equipped, and the performance will blow you away. There are some expenses to be considered. Oil changes, tires, and brakes are not as cheap as what you would find in a normal vehicle, but by comparison to the cars the GTR is compared to, these expenses are not much to be concerned of. It is hard to put the feeling into words Outstanding machine.

Uses car for Havingfun

Nicest car ive driven

by on July 8, 2017

This vehicle is great for people who like to go fast and be comfortable at the same time. I would highly recommend this car to anyone.
Not Rated Reliability

Performance car rivaling an exotic

by from Seattle, WA on September 19, 2017

If you are looking for performance, and not looking for a comfortable sports car, this is it. If you want a comfortable daily driver, this is not the car for you. It's noisy and rides harshly because it's built to be sports car. Love it because I don't have to drive it as a daily. Perfect for a weekend jaunt. Always gets attention although not as much as when I first got it 4 years ago. Bullet proof so far.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Nissan Gt R