2010 GT-R

2010 Nissan GT-R

2010 Nissan GT-R

Have You Driven the 2010 Nissan GT-R?

AWESOME RIDE!!!

by GTR LVR from Long Beach, CA on Tue Jul 05 2011

This car is a Monster in disguise. The ride is comfortable enough. Its what to expect from a stiff suspension. Interior and gadgets looks nice and fancy. Can get overwhelming at first but after you get used to it, its not as complicated as it looks. Performance wise... OUT OF THIS WORLD... I own a 2008 Ferrari F430 which I also love however, the GTR has my heart. Accelarating from a dead stop not even using the launch control feels like you're bunjee jumping. Ive never ever experienced anything like that from a car under $100,000. If you're having any doubts purchasing this car, dont.

Godzilla is here!!!

by Munkey from Myrtle Beach on Wed Feb 09 2011

I was looking forward to getting this car for a long time & when the came to the states I was thrilled! I own a 1997 Nissan GT-R vspec & was ready to add another GT-R to the stable. It's diffrent from the skyline but it so much easier to drive fast around a track. I wanted to go out & buy one in 2009 but I wanted to see what the reviews were going to be like. It's a great car!!! One of the best cars I have ever owned. After driving it you will know that you need to look no further for a great car.

Wicked Fast..

by Zazu-GTR from NJ on Wed Apr 27 2011

I had Honda S2000 CR. Loved that car. But one day while driving on Route-9 South Jersey. I was beaten badly by a Turbo Careera. I was not racing in the first place. i was just having fun and this dude from no where was enticing me. This defeat was one of the reasons which inspired me to buy GTR. I am not a wealthy person.. just a mediocre software guy. I Started saving some money for down-payment for GTR. I recently got a dingy town house in Jan 2010. i am pretty sure i will not get loan unless i put large sum of down-payment. Finally from Red-Bank of Nissan. I got this Red GTR in Sept 2010. This car is phenominal. Its easy to drive. When i drive this i get lots of accolades. I like stick shifts esp of Honda S2k. But paddle shifts is equally fun and it lot faster. Its very forgiving.. At 145 mph. I didnot feel a thing. Thanks Nissan bringing a super car to a comman man.. I use this for everything. Take it work, grocery and FUN.

Road Rocket

by JVegas from Long Island, NY on Tue Apr 03 2012

Fastest Car Ive ever driven...that being said, its also the most expensive in terms of maintenance...but worth it if you can afford it!

GT-R SMOKE

by haynwahine from WAIMANALO, HAWAII on Thu May 14 2009

i have been anticipating the arrival of this beast and when i finally purchased mines a month ago i had to unleash it, i mean after the break in period that is! i like to see every other car in my rear view mirrors! I THANK YOU NISSAN!

good

by GT-juke from on Sun Dec 12 2010

Fast,comfortable,but not stylish exterior.overall good car.I would rather have this than a Porsche 911 and it's $130,000.

Mos reliable car

by Car lover from Chicago il on Tue Oct 17 2017

Its the best car out there.. i enjoyed the sound and the performance of it. Deffinitely worth it. It will be a legendary car forever..

Still an Affordable super car

by D.Joseph from Rochester, NY on Fri Apr 27 2018

Even 8 years old this car still makes you smile from ear to ear. If you are a pompous, look at me kind a person-look elsewhere...this vehicle demands respect and does it in a stealthy, not so flashy kind of way and the kids fit in the back too!! I have a 6 and 4 year old and they love sitting in the back of Godzilla. Only knock I have is that even though it’s only 8 years old technology is prehistoric, yes it’s updateably but you want An honest review and here you go. One thing I would recommend if buying used, look into the service history. Differential, tranny service can get up there and if the bell housing needs to be replaced it could be quite exepensive-Still sigunifanctly less than servicing a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

Nicest car ive driven

by GTRLover on Sat Jul 08 2017

This vehicle is great for people who like to go fast and be comfortable at the same time. I would highly recommend this car to anyone.

Performance car rivaling an exotic

by Maxzoom from Seattle, WA on Tue Sep 19 2017

If you are looking for performance, and not looking for a comfortable sports car, this is it. If you want a comfortable daily driver, this is not the car for you. It's noisy and rides harshly because it's built to be sports car. Love it because I don't have to drive it as a daily. Perfect for a weekend jaunt. Always gets attention although not as much as when I first got it 4 years ago. Bullet proof so far.

1 2

Our Take on the 2010 Nissan GT-R

I finally understand why Godzilla stomps into a city and breathes fire everywhere. He just wants to be noticed.

When you're the biggest, baddest Lacertilia on the block, people should run away screaming in fear. That's how most people react to monsters.

But in Detroit, if it doesn't wear a bow tie, blue oval or come with a cross-haired grille, people just don't seem to take interest.

When Nissan Motor Co. called to tell me there was a spare 2010 Nissan GT-R sitting around and wondered if I could squeeze it into my schedule, I tried to remain distant.

"Well, I can try to move some things around," I said in my most annoyed voice. Inside, I was ready to scream like Mothra had just landed on my sleeve.

Detroiters may... Read More