2015 Nissan Juke consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Juke Nissan
Explore the 2015 Nissan Juke
Shop the 2015 Nissan Juke

My favorite car

The 2015 Juke SL is my favorite car. Handles great. Lots of leg room ( I'm a tall guy). Lots of neat features. A very cool car.

2.7

Dissapointed with the car

I have 20,800 miles on my 2015 Juke. I always buy new cars because I don't want anyone else's problems. They are telling me I need back brakes already. I drive 6 miles to and from work 5 days a week. I have owned lots of of cars and this is the first time I have ever had to replace brakes at this low mileage. I think the car is cheaply made and I am going to get rid of it. If I have to start spending money on a car at 20,800 miles I am afraid of it.

Beg bag for the buck.

This is my third juke I currently own 2015 nismo, love it handles like a bmw very nimble, only complant is the hard plastic interior it looks cheap,but other than that you will not find a sports car/ that handles well in the snow like the juke.

4.4

Fun little car that handles well in snow.

Love that AWD was available in a car this size. Needed in Wisconsin winters. Also surprised at the comfort and room. Fun little car to drive.

Fell in love with it!!

I was looking at the Altima and saw the cutest dark grey w red trim .... test drive it and bought it !!! Very roomy.... sporty..... comfortable.... very quiet ride!!! LOVE IT ♥️

Super Cute and Fun!!

I have absolutely loved this car. My car previously was totaled and was a crossover SUV so I decided I wanted something a little more sporty and slightly smaller and landed on the Juke. I love the sport feature in driving mode because it even tells you your G-Force when driving! I also love its super cute exterior!!

Sporty and stylish

This car is a top notch performer. Love the style and design and don?t forget the performance on the road as well. I can cruise in econo mode or go on the fast side in sport mode and do both in the comfort of my bucket seats chilling in the ac.

Fun to drive!

Makes road trips fun again. Great sound system, great MPG, easy to park and fits in tight city spaces. Lots of features for an economical car including sat. radio, cameras, nav, bluetooth and more.

Reliable Car it's meeting all of my needs

This car meet all of my needs and my family needs. We are very satisfied customer, this company is honest and i must say that the used car salesman TaMarcus at Town North Nissan was a professional, honest, and I would recommend him because of his customer service was impeccable. Don't take my word for go see for yourself. He treated us with respect and the car that i purchased that same day represents Town North Nissan.

3.7

Good value with some modern features

Size was not full suv, going from sedan to the Juke I thought I could fit more in the back but it's sufficient. Very fast pick up speed and great turning radius makes the car fun to drive, handles well in rain / snow makes it safe. No cabin light is annoying also with advanced dash features it seems odd that the seats are manual not powered. Headlights are very confusing to figure out.