2015 Nissan Juke consumer reviews

$20,250–$22,100 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Juke Nissan
Explore the 2015 Nissan Juke
Shop the 2015 Nissan Juke

a real beauty to drive and to look at

Fun, fast, while still being economical. Are there fancier crossovers? Yes. But you will pay more and maybe wish you had saved some money with a Nissan. I recommend the Nissan Juke for anyone on a tighter budget but still wants a fun, zippy crossover SUV!

Amazing car

For being a 2015, it has features like most 2018 vehicles! It looks brand new and runs amazing. It has everything I was looking for in a car and I didnt have to pay a fortune.

3.7

Problem already in 15 days, rectifying the situati

It is a beautiful car that I've been admiring for over a year and everything that I expected that it is a beautiful smooth driving car

My first car

This car meet my needs, it's sleek in design, easy on gas, and has speed. The interior is spacious , has the look of a luxury vehicle.

Best car ever

This car is so adorable and fun to drive, I love the style and comfort of it and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

4.4

Fun and Sportt

Our new Juke is fun and Sporty, it's the perfect blend of new and old. Nissan did an awesome job , it even won me over as a avid Toyota Fan. The Jukes versitility is what stood out to me, the fuel economy of a small commuter vehicle with the power and capability of a rally car.

4.1

Most reliable I've owned!

I love my "froggy" especially in the snow! AWD - the best. I also love the CVT transmission. I can safely get into a lane when entering the highway. The gas mileage is good. It's sits just a little bit up on the road. (Adjustable seat) It's just a fun car to drive!

love my juke!

got my car brand new in 2015. i was eying it for a couple of years. i wish it was a tad bit roomier, but i love the design, shape, and reliability!

very good looking car

I like this small car because it is very easy to drive with plenty of power with stability and I really like the back up camera. The design is awesome

wonderful car, i trade a mazada for the Nissian

wonderful car, i traded a mazada for the Nissan, I love it. I travel with my family out of state often , I travel to work daily, the juke is good on gas.