2015 Nissan Juke consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Juke Nissan
Explore the 2015 Nissan Juke
Shop the 2015 Nissan Juke

great car

The Nissan Juke is a great car. I absolutely love it. Very peppy with the turbo engine. Comfortable. The back seat is cramped for adults, but fine for kids. It's a car for a single person or couple with one child. Not enough cargo room for more than one child. Great gas mileage. Easy to drive. Can fit into any parking spot. Just took it out in first snowstorm and it handled perfectly. Smooth quiet ride. I absolutely love this small SUV. I have the SV model. Love the sunroof.

reliable car

very nice car. Small and spacious at the same time, A regular car and a truck at the same time. it has a snow emergency gear. in short, very good for both season, Summer and Winter. Drive fast.

Juke rocks!

After couple of years thinking about it, I finally got my Juke Nismo and I love it. Having two big dogs, I need little more room so sports car wasn't an option. There is enough room for my dogs. The back seat is big and there is enough leg room. Juke is comfy and has the sport car feel to it when driving. It isn't fast sports car but for the engine size and with turbo, it is lots of fun to drive and it is very good on gas. Electronics are easy to use, seats are comfortable, nice and snug, all controls are close. Stereo is awesome. I don't thing heavy people would be comfortable in it though. Specially the driver. I love the car! And I love the looks of it too.The only thing I regret that I didn't get it sooner!

New car

So far I love driving this Juke. I have always driven SUV and wanted something smaller. This is the perfect fit for me.

4.3

Sporty with lots of room

This car replaced a 14 year old turbo VW Beatle. It like the VW is very quick and you hardly notice the CVT transmission. The really nice thing is that for a small car it has plenty of room and the 4 doors make it easy to put small kids in and out of. The styling, well you ether really like the uniqueness of it or hate it. We've had a couple of Muranos so it was not too far from that styling wise. We opted for the S model based on our budget, but I'd urge anyone considering to look hard at the SV.

Exceptional Craftmanship

My new 2015 Juke has great performace, the interior and exterior design and styling is exceptonal. its comfortable to drive , I feel this car is going to be very reliable.