2016 Nissan Juke consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Juke Nissan
Explore the 2016 Nissan Juke
Shop the 2016 Nissan Juke

Nothing like it!

I'm on my second Juke. I loved the first 2011 used one so much, I traded it for a new 2016 FWD with/warranty, because my job requires lots of miles out of me! The thought of living without my Juke...Well, let's just say, there's NO other choice. To drive it is to love it! I don't even try, but come out of a stop, peppy, and ahead of everyone else, every time!! The ride is smooth and I had no problem at all bringing home my 6 to7 foot tall live Christmas tree in it, or the swimming pool a few years back. If get up and go with good gas mileage in a unique but iconic ride is what you are looking for, then Juke is it!! It's my love bug / SUV / Porsche all in one!! The 2016 adjustable seats are more comfortable than the original 2011. I LOVE the heated seats and didn't even think I'd use them. It's that car, that satisfies you so much that you never look at anything else and think "Wish I had that". Nope. Just doesn't happen. It has just the right amount of "buzz", the tiniest bit of "rumble" from the exhaust that lets you know, yes, it's a sports car. Last year, my 2011 FWD handled great in the snow and ice, never hesitating. My Juke takes care of me!!! Won't let me lock myself out and as long as the keys are in my purse, I can walk right up to it, unlock it, push button to start, and away I go! I just look at it and my heart melts. I'm a 49 year-old empty nester, and it's all I need in a car, but so much more!!! The Cake and the Icing!!

Love this car! JUKE SV

Fun to drive the Juke. Perfect size for around town or road trips. Smooth ride and comfortable. I drove BMW's for 15 yeats. I was ready for something different and I am happy with my choice .

Juke S "Dynomite!"

Great interior. Very comfortable. Feels like a Jet Fighter Cockpit. Super Performance and Great Mileage for summer, dry weather "Auto AWD" Mode. Great Front Visibility through the large front Windshield. Very good view out of the rear Hatch Window. Backup camera a Plus! 17" Wheels give a smooth ride still being able to 'Feel the Road' reminding me of my high performance 1969 Roadrunner! The Belt-Type Transmission is a gas-saver! No jerking into different gears as the belts change the Engine to Wheel Ratios smoothly and automatically. It handles like a race car! I love this car!

The Juke

Under my circumstances, I was a little hesitant at first, because I really wasn't ready to buy a new car. But now that I have been driving it, it is an awesome car. I am enjoying it so much!!

Nice vehicle

Easy access button entry is the greatest and hands free calling is a real asset. The acceleration is quick. Backup camera is also another great standard..