2005 Nissan Maxima

Very powerful and sporty

by from Staten island on July 7, 2017

I bought a 2005 maxima to commute to college. the 3.5l v6 gives plenty of power easy to ride. however after 1k miles expect some issue with transmission and exhaust system had a great time with the c...
I bought a 2005 maxima to commute to college. the 3.5l v6 gives plenty of power easy to ride. however after 1k miles expect some issue with transmission and exhaust system had a great time with the car

Style and comfort describes 2005 maxima

by from Walton KY on June 18, 2017

Great car. Lots of features and technology that still is currant today. Subframe rusted after 139,000 even after being garage kept first 95,000. Due to excessive rust safety and reliability are concerning.

Love our maxima so bought a new one

by from Indianapolis on June 12, 2017

For the price, you cant find better comfort and convenience. Its fuel efficient plus nissans run forever!

Greatest Car in my 32 years of driving!

by from Brighton, CO on April 9, 2017

All I can express is #1 car for beginning driver, small family (4 max), c ouple, singles and seniors! I owned it new in 2005... sold it to a friend when needing to expand due to kid #3, bought it back ina2015, 10 yrs later, 260,000 miles later, and for 2 years I've put another 50k miles on it and have done nothing more then shocks, tune up, oil changes, power steering pump and motor mounts. Ran 100% until totalled by a lady who pulled out in front and impact was at 40mph. Not much would of made it BUT NOBODY WAS EVEN BRUISED! Amazing car, gotta find another one!

Love the Maxima.

by from Los Angeles, CA on March 15, 2017

This thing would run underwater! Very Reliable! Handles well. Not terribly expensive to repair. However, this model has been known to have problems with the o2 sensors.

First Maxima

by from Kingston, NY on March 20, 2014

I bought this Maxima with 63000 miles on it & so far no problems other than the small wear tear problems that come along with owning a car. The Exterior & Interior of this car are very stylish! The speed in this car is amazing!! The only complaint I have about this car is that the space is limited for a tall person height & leg room are somewhat limited. But Its a really nice dependable car.

Best car for the money!

by from Boston, MA on February 28, 2014

I bought my 2005 Nissan Maxima almost 2 years ago and it is the best car, never have had any problems with it, super reliable. Its sporty yet has the luxury feel. Best 10G I've ever spent. Only complaint is the turning radius is very small but it's because its a large car. Other than that, everything else is great. Very happy with it.

Good Run

by from San Antonio, TX on October 1, 2013

So I bought my maxima at 60k and put another 60k on it and the transmission went out on it. It was fun while it lasted, it has a strong engine no doubt, nice sound system and interior but this transmission failure and motor mounts going bad happens to be a common problem. The cost is about 2500 in repairs.

05 nissan altima gray

by from on February 8, 2013

fully loaded very nice guys. they got the car i wanted i saw it in there website. That someday i got it. ill go back n get other car from them.

Solid Car

by from Chantily, Virginia on February 7, 2013

I purchased a car that met the changing needs of our family and the dealing worked hard to help me reach the cost. After the test drive, we were confident that we had the right car and the friendly help of the dealer made our purchase a pleasant experience.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Nissan Maxima