2009 Nissan Maxima

Car for my wife

by from MObile,AL on August 2, 2017

Purchased this vehicle in 2013 it only had 24k miles on it as a birthday gift for my pregnant wife because we had a smaller vehicle. She drives this ca everyday, doesn't want to upgrade and we also use it every time we take a road trip, there are a few recalls still coming out on them, but I would definitely recommend this vehicle,cool design nice basic features no problem with sunroof now at 86k miles, only replaced ac system its about time to replace motor mounts vehicle performs great. If you are considering, go for it. Caution do not try to shine the dashboard it will leave a sticky film forever just use a dry and damp cloth to clean.

Very reliable

by from Hanover Park IL on August 2, 2017

Very nice in and out. Love it. Clean leather n very conffy. Runs great. Very fuel efficient. It's a car that I have always dream off. A Nisan Maxima

Best vehicle I've ever owned

by from Virginia Beach on May 10, 2017

I've always liked Nissan vehicles, specifically, the Nissan Maxima. The styling and performance were the main reasons I purchased the vehicle and I don't regret it for one second.

Best car

by from on May 3, 2017

In great condition this car has everything u need in a car from back up camera , leather seat, navigation, inside and out it's a beautiful car

this car is unique and has a capacity ride

by from tracy city tn on April 17, 2017

The nissan max is an elegant ride worth the price.the capacity of the force in this ride is as strong as a ride on the ocean the beauty of the vehicle is in the eyes of th beholder

POSSIBLY MY BEST USED CAR PURCHASE EVER!

by from verona, pa on December 23, 2013

In my almost 40 years of car buying this may be my most satisfying purchase. I love all the toys and this baby has EVERY available option. I purchased it with 46,000miles and it hasn't disappointed. The ride and performance are top notch as are the craftsmanship and styling. While fighting off car fever for about a year or so, I had narrowed my choices down to a 2014 Mazda 6 or a 2014 Toyota Avalon. After stopping on a used car lot and taking a Maxima for a test ride I was sold. I've always been a more bang for the buck person and I'm not disappointed. In addition the dealership and service dept deserve a pat on the back!

You Just Can't Beat A Nissian Maxima

by from Glasgow, KY on April 4, 2013

We absolutely love our newly purchased 2009 Maxima! Our car has lots of really nice options offered like navigation, back up camera, sunroof, blue tooth capability connection, voice activation features, leather seats, and even to our surprise it records your CD's and places them on the hard drive of the car for you to listen to even when you don't have the CD's in the car with you. The only other option that we would have wanted was heated seats and better wheels as ours came with dull alloy wheels and would have wanted the shiny chrome like finish, but all in all we are very pleased. We can't say enough about this car! It rides and drives great with excellent steering and handling! We love the power of the V-6 engine! We test drove the 2009 Maxima's and 2009-2010 Altima's and we would have to say the better ride is the 2009 Maxima as it rode much smoother on a bumpy road and seems to have a better suspension and shock absorbency than the Altima's do. The only other thing we really didn't like was some of the interiors we've seen had the top of the dash being a dark slate type grey and the bottom being camel colored and we didn't really see how these colors went together. We love the dark grey on light grey interior of the one we purchased. This is the ultimate sports car and family car all in one and comfortably fits 4 people. This is by far the best value for our money and are very excited about taking it on vacation as the gas mileage we've been getting is really good for the V-6 engine.

great

by from coopersburg on November 8, 2012

Wonderful Experience! I can't believe I need to say anything else..There really is nothing to say. It was wonderful! Love my car!

Ist Maxima Owner

by from Housotn, TX. on October 1, 2012

Great car overall. I am pleased with everything about this car! I would definately recommend the Maxima to anyone thinking about purchasing one.

Great Buy!

by from DC on May 29, 2012

In my personal opinion the 2009 Nissan Maxima is the best buy out of the series (10, 11 and 12) due to the minimal changes in the body and interior design. Considerable diffrence in the 2008 Body and performance. Nissan's hold value very well! 290 HP places this car in the TOP of it's class. It also compares to the BMW, Audi and Lexus body styles but not their performance, so no racing those :). There's a reason this car has such a high rating and its because it's right! simply right on the money!

Our Expert Review: 2009 Nissan Maxima