2007 Nissan Murano

Most realiable

by from New York on September 2, 2017

Verry nice and great car, never see one like this at that price! , low mileage only 27.000, never damage or rust clean title in hand , no leaks, strong engine v6,

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Nissan

by from Cape Coral,fl on August 16, 2017

I used to own this car. I bought it used and had it many years. Never had any serious problems with it. It drove nice and smooth. I am currently looking for one now.

Nissan Altima

by from Pulaski, TN on August 16, 2017

The Altima is the best because of how good it handles it the Nissan Murano sits up higher which supports my long legs more.

Extremely reliable workhorse

by on August 14, 2017

Great car, very roomy, exceedingly dependable. Mine is 10 years ood and cleans up real nice. Very durable components and not a spot of rust.

Uses car for Havingfun

A Lot of work has to be done

by from Sheboygan, WI on August 3, 2017

This vehicle is great if it stays out of the shop. I have had to replace the sub-frame on the car because it rusted out (not a cheap fix for a college student), and it has been kind of a hassle owning since i bought it.

Most reliable car

by from Richmond on July 20, 2017

It's a great car Most reliable car The vehicle is in good condition overall; it has good tires and rims, and the body is in good shape. Radio & A/C are both working. Power Windows
Not Rated Reliability

Best Car I ever had

by from Lebanon on July 7, 2017

I own it since 10 years so far and the only thing I changed other than oil/filter is the radiator.Excellent Car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Large space, unique looks, comfortable interior

by from on June 24, 2017

After driving the Murano, I think it was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth.Engine: 3.5 L V6,Fuel tank capacity: 21.7 gal.Towing capacity: 3,500 lbs. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats,Huge interior space and is loaded with technology! On my last 500+ mile trip, I averaged 23.7 mpg. If you're looking for a new SUV in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.

Worst car ever

by from Le Raysville on June 23, 2017

Had 2 engines go in this car 2 years apart,I still owe 2years worth of payments,I told the bank to come get it,worst car ever!!

Good and reliable

by from Albany, Ga on April 26, 2017

I bought my Nissan murano used with under 100,000 miles. It has been extremely reliable and it gets great gas mileage. I would recommend it to anyone.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Nissan Murano