2012 Nissan Murano

If you take care of it. It'll live forever

by from CEDAR RAPIDS, IA on August 20, 2017

This was my first car I owned. I was very scared because it was an urban soccer mom vehicle. But after about a month ot two the car and I became in synched. She has a beautiful 5 inch display with XM radio and seats 5 comfortably. It also has enough room it store quite a bit in the back hatch. We do every oil change, tire rotation and check-up when the car tells us to. We take care of it so we can probably get about 200k miles out of her. She's a blessing to drive and i love her very much.

Our 2012 Nissan murano

by from Gainesville, Ga on August 5, 2017

We like the size of this compared to the Toyota highlander. Better pickup. And better seats.better visibility.

56k miles, zero failures

by from Birmingham, AL on August 4, 2017

Spacious, economic, easy to drive, reliable, it looks sporty in the outside and inside it's like a mom car with lots of trunk space and still sits 5. Plus it's an AWD. Great value for the price.

Used car purchase

by from Gainesville on July 14, 2017

Easy access ,great acceleration, nice options. Purchased for my wife and my daughter. We all love this suv

Great Car

by from Chicago, IL on July 9, 2017

This car is one of the nicest cars Ive ever driven. Stylish interior, bluetooth connectivity, and a great looking exterior make this car great.

Great way to shop

by from Belleville Illinois on July 9, 2017

I found my car through cars.com It was the best and easiest way to compare prices and get the best deal, we also found our second vehicle this way

Zero failures 5 years owned

by from Birmingham, AL on June 30, 2017

Very reliable, comfortable, easy to drive, perfect balance between style, price and comfort, ideal for the city or the road, alone or with family.

Outstanding

by from Johnson City on May 23, 2017

We traded our 2010 Pathfinder for the 2012 Murano because the Pathfinder was larger than what we needed. The comfort of the Murano is exceptional. I have back problems from injuries received in the military and found the Murano to be the most comfortable of all the other similar vehicles we considered. I read complaints about gas milage but we have never found it to be a problem and we have always exceeded the highway milage. On a trip to Texas we averaged over 25mpg and on other trips we have gotten as high as 28mpg and neither of us have light foot. In city we average over 22 mpg. That is driving in Atlanta traffic as well as smaller town traffic. We give this car the highest rating possible and tell our friends that it is the best vehicle that either of us have ever owned, and we have owned a lot of cars. If there would be a con it would be the lack of the blind spot warning system that some similar vehicles have. This is 2017 and we are still driving and enjoying our 2012. The dealership is always wanting us to upgrade. Guess they know a great vehicle when the see one but we will hang on to what we have. IF we were to trade it would be for another Murano.

Perfect in Every Way

by from Nashville, TN on May 10, 2017

This is the perfect midsize SUV for us. Too many positive things to list. And it got our mechanic's seal of approval, which is apparently hard to come by from what we heard. We will be keeping this car as long as we can.

Just got it ! Great SUV

by from NY on May 3, 2017

Just got it ! Great SUV. Comfortable, quick, drives well. Very well optioned and easy to use and drive

Our Expert Review: 2012 Nissan Murano