2013 Nissan Murano Crosscabriolet

Unique...A Classic in the Making

by from Jacksonville, FL on July 27, 2013

This car has to be the best example of a hidden jewel that simply has not been marketed. Having owned everything from Fords, Chevrolet to BMW’s, Mercedes and Lincolns I can say that this is the most unique car I have owned. My wife & I can't go anywhere without someone commenting and I must say all good comments. What is it? I have never seen anything like it! Cool! and thumbs up everywhere. I am 6'7" and I tried every convertible and basically needed a shoe horn to get in, with head room nonexistent. Not the case with the Murano, this car is designed for 4 adults. The only convertibles on the market that compare in size are the Rolls Royce and the Bentley which you can get for about 150K more. Reminds us of the classic big convertables of the 70's (Cadillac El Dorado). As to details and electronics the car has it all. In addition it rides high no need to crawl out of it. Because of minimal to no marketing of this vehicle you just don't see many and frankly I am glad. Seems like I have a unique custom car, unlike the hundreds of BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagens, Fords, Chevys and Mini Convertibles. If you want a fun unique, solid convertible, you won't be disappointed. PRO's: One of a kind styling, high ride, solid fully automatic convertible, seats 4 and has all the electronic toys you could want. CON's: Premium gas, about 18 miles to the gallon All things considered...One lean mean crusing machine!

Similar Models