1993 Pickup

1993 Nissan Pickup

1993 Nissan Pickup

5 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have you driven the 1993 Nissan Pickup?

1993 nissan truck 4x2

by 1993 nissan truck 4x2 from massachusetts on September 20, 2009

perfect. can't kill it. strongest 4cyl engine ever built. approaching 200k and never had an issue. ready for another 200k. very high gas mileage.

Great little truck!

by codswallower from NYC on November 28, 2006

I bought my 93 SEv6 in 2003 with 100,000 miles on it. I've since put another 36,000 miles on it. All mechanical systems function smoothly and reliably. It starts immediately even on the coldest mornings and runs well. I'm a carpenter so I put lots of weight in the bed on a regular basis with no discerable loss of power. I drive it from NYC to Maine and back at least once a month and it gives me no cause for worry. I put from $500 to $800 a year in routine maintenance into the truck. shocks/pads/hoses/checkups/joints etc. There's a little rust starting to come out above the wheel wells. The turning radius is wide due to the FWD and the ride is a little bumpier than some might like. Once you factor these into your driving style you forget about them. My brother drove his Nissan pickup for 200K and then sold it to a friend. It's still on the road. That's one factor that led me to this vehicle and I haven't been dissappointed.

The truck that never dies

by Bullet proof from San jose on November 14, 2013

This truck has no quit in it . I bought the truck with 150,000 miles it now has 215,000 and still running strong. In that time which was 4years this truck always started everyday not once did it not . Ball joints battery brakes tuneup oil changes that it . Nissan got it right on this one can't go wrong purchasing this one!

One of the most reliable vehicles I've ever owned

by RR from Dallas, Texas on October 28, 2017

I drove this car in high school and I couldn't kill it. I took decent care of it, but I never took it in for the factory maintenance. The motor is loud, but it's very well built. The body was solid. It only left me stranded when the starter went out, but all I had to do was push start it, so it didn't really leave me stranded. Easy to work on because most of the parts are exposed.

The truck that wont die.

by Bear from Strickler, Ar. on April 16, 2007

In 1996 when I bought this truck, it had 70k miles on it and the body was in perfect shape. It cost a little more money than we wanted to spend but i told my wife I'd drive it till it blew up. Eleven years, two white tailed deer and a snowy backward ride into a ditch later, it has 340k miles on it, the body is about to fall off and it will still pull the steepest hill with a full load in 4th. gear. It uses one gt. of oil every 6-7K miles. I stopped changing the oil 2 years ago. I'm sold on Nissan.